For Sale CDN 100 Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a CDN100 trailer that I will be selling. It has 2 new 7.5x16 millitary tirs on it and one like new spare. Very little surface rust, one of the cleanest I have seen in awhile. One of rear lights is broken but I will sourse out a new one. I am looking to get 1100.00 obo for the trailer. Having troublr loading pictures but you can pm me if interested and I can email them to you. Don't always have access to internet every dat but will do my best to reply to pms within 1 or 2 days. Trailer is in Winnipeg Canada.

I have a CDN100 trailer that I will be selling. It has 2 new 7.5x16 millitary tirs on it and one like new spare. Very little surface rust, one of the cleanest I have seen in awhile. One of rear lights is broken but I will sourse out a new one. I am looking to get 1100.00 obo for the trailer. Having troublr loading pictures but you can pm me if interested and I can email them to you. Don't always have access to internet every dat but will do my best to reply to pms within 1 or 2 days. Trailer is in Winnipeg Canada.
I would like the trailer
Rtowny@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom