CDAN Salute (1 Viewer)

Meatdawg

SILVER Star

I picked up a new OEM radiator today from CDAN. The "Mud" discount was fantastic! Just wanted to say thanks to CDAN for helping keep one more Cruiser on the road!
I have been a regular visitor to this site for the 3 plus years I have owned my 1989 FJ62. Thanks to everyone on the board for the education, this site is awesome.

Ditto. He is all business, and always wants to make sure you get what you want and know what you're getting.:wrench::cheers::wrench:

Yeah, he's the best. When I was a kid there was a family owned auto parts store around the corner. I could always count on getting the part, and a little (or even a lot!) of the info I needed to properly install it. C-Dan provides that kind of almost extinct customer service.

Spook50

I got a rock

x2, Dan is outstanding to work with and knows his s***.

Budget permitting, I've got a whole laundry list of parts to order from him when I get back stateside. This is gonna be a good summer :D

ThorH

SILVER Star

It definitely sounds like CDan is where to go for parts. Being new to the Cruiser scene, how do I get a hold of him?

Elbert

SILVER Star

yeah...good guy.

I've bought a number of items from him over time and you get a good price, good service and it's shipped to you in a timely manner. Plus he knows LC's....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom