cd changer cartridge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
triplefault.org
So I've noticed one thing that I am missing on my new LX450 is the cd changer cartridge. Anyone know if there is a comparable part for the Land Cruiser so I can just grab one at Toyota rather than having to go to Lexus to get shaked down?

parabola said:
So I've noticed one thing that I am missing on my new LX450 is the cd changer cartridge. Anyone know if there is a comparable part for the Land Cruiser so I can just grab one at Toyota rather than having to go to Lexus to get shaked down?

Same deal when I bought mine. I got mine off of Ebay of $15. I think the 40th anniversary edition had the 6 disc changer in it, so you should be able to get it from Toyota too. One of the analversary guys could probably verify.

i have found comparable parts cheaper at the lexus dealer.

I'm pretty sure the 6CD changer was a LX 450 only thing, i.e. a non-Land Cruiser thing.
This is not to say that you couldn't find a similar CD changer cartridge from another toyota vehicle...but just not the LC.

As was mentioned...eBay has a few from time to time.

Its a pioneer cartridge, I bought mine of off e-bay for ~$10-15

I thought I had read somewhere that it was a Pioneer setup. Might find one at Crutchfield, too, but I am not sure of the price and don't have time to look right now.

Tony

IF someone will post a picture of what it looks like....

I have about 30 Pioneer 6 disk changer cartriges that I would be willing to part with for less than $42...

Since my DJ days are over with...:(

this one looks just like it, Pioneer JD-T612

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-gVjLTuLGqcQ/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=130JDT612

x130jdt612-f.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm...not an exact match. I'll post a picture of my stash tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom