cd changer cartridge

So I've noticed one thing that I am missing on my new LX450 is the cd changer cartridge. Anyone know if there is a comparable part for the Land Cruiser so I can just grab one at Toyota rather than having to go to Lexus to get shaked down?

Rookie2

parabola said:
So I've noticed one thing that I am missing on my new LX450 is the cd changer cartridge. Anyone know if there is a comparable part for the Land Cruiser so I can just grab one at Toyota rather than having to go to Lexus to get shaked down?
Same deal when I bought mine. I got mine off of Ebay of $15. I think the 40th anniversary edition had the 6 disc changer in it, so you should be able to get it from Toyota too. One of the analversary guys could probably verify.

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

I'm pretty sure the 6CD changer was a LX 450 only thing, i.e. a non-Land Cruiser thing.
This is not to say that you couldn't find a similar CD changer cartridge from another toyota vehicle...but just not the LC.

As was mentioned...eBay has a few from time to time.

I thought I had read somewhere that it was a Pioneer setup. Might find one at Crutchfield, too, but I am not sure of the price and don't have time to look right now.

Tony

TX_TLC

IF someone will post a picture of what it looks like....

I have about 30 Pioneer 6 disk changer cartriges that I would be willing to part with for less than $42...

Since my DJ days are over with...:(

Top Bottom