CCOT Molded Aussie Carpet Kit FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, has anyone used this molded kit from CCOT? Just wondering if the advertised molded fit is as advertised. I know there are tons of carpet kit threads, just wanted a first hand perspective from someone who has used this kit.

Thanks

I have! The transmission/seat/rear heaters are not precut which sucks. Overall the carpet is a good fit if you cut it right. Its not as good as the original but its an okay alternative. The rear cargo carpet I got has a huge seam down the middle but its no longer noticeable after heavy use, The rear cargo was a very tight fit but has enough carpet to sufficiently cover the rear without issue.

I have! The transmission/seat/rear heaters are not precut which sucks. Overall the carpet is a good fit if you cut it right. Its not as good as the original but its an okay alternative. The rear cargo carpet I got has a huge seam down the middle but its no longer noticeable after heavy use, The rear cargo was a very tight fit but has enough carpet to sufficiently cover the rear without issue.
The DNP carpet has lots of reviews and looks great. Has to be cheaper than imported from AUS. Mine turned out awesome with lots of extra around the edges for movement. Color choices too- I chose black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom