ccot body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anybody has any experience with CCOT's body panels. I have only ordered a few things from them and I got mixed results. The standard quality lights weren't worth the box they shipped them in. I should have ordered the top quality but I figured For a hundred some odd bucks they should be decent I was wrong.
But it looks like they got it together with the body panels, any suggestions?

I put on one of their rear quarter panels. Seems just fine.

For a while they were the only option but now there is vintage cruisers (not vintage offroad).
I have used the '79+ floor pans, quarter panels, quarter panel patch, '79+ amby door jambs, and rockers.

floor pans are ok, but too small for the common amount of corrosion. expect 8-10 hours per side to install.

quarter panels are best product (vintage are equal and cheaper)

quarter patches suck. drivers side was 1" lower than existing original panel. radius wrong on both sides- replace the whole panel or make your own.

amby door jambs are incomplete and I made my own after discovering the poor design of those CCoT ones.

rocker could be made cheaper at local metal shop and quicker.

HTH

Don't forget about extreme bends in canada. great exchange rate now. There web site had a restoration of a 40 series and showed how everything went together.

I've typically had good luck dealing with CCOT, Firedawg's got a point though, I purchased their mid quality/budget center arm rebuild kit and it was complete crap. On the whole, I'm pretty happy with CCOT's and their products. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom