CC Meeting - September 10, 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
Coastal Cruiser meetings will be held once again at Extreme Bends Inc. - EBI
Located at: 1650 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam, BC

We can't all park in front of Steve's shop, there is not enough room and his neighbours don't see the humour in spilling all over the compound. You can park across the street (Broadway) or on Industrial

Gillnetter Pub (1864 Argue St, Port Coquitlam), seems to be the grub location prior to the meeting 6:00pm (ish)

I may or may not attend, not sure of my work schedule yet

I should be there this meeting with t-shirts! :)

CCvehicle.jpg
LET'S HAVE A BIG TURNOUT FOR THIS FALL MEETING AND BRING YER TALL STORIES OF SUMMER WHEELING...ALSO, VIEW OUR NEW MOBILE CLUBHOUSE...

i have to go that way this week. maybe i will go on thursday and come for a visit. who is going anyway?

i have to go that way this week. maybe i will go on thursday and come for a visit. who is going anyway?
Obviously not many people now that you have warned us.

^ Drool... ;)

Rob, that 60 of yours is something else! I have never seen such a beautiful example of a stock HJ60, ever!

Fantastic work my friend.

Thanks guys, it was great catching up with you all again and meeting a couple of new faces. Sadly no raffle praises! I'll have to check the stats on that before I make the trip over next time what the heck am I saying, mike would have won them all anyway...... Hopefully see ya all at Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom