CC Meeting - June 9, 2011 *New Location* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
** New Location **

EBI Cruiser Parts
Unit #105
1650 Broadway Street.
Port Coquitlam, BC

See below for the grub details

|
|
|
\/

Last edited:
Slight correction on the 'grub' part from the May Meeting Minutes:

June Meeting BBQ!: 6:00pm at EBI Shop
Coastal cruisers will supply hamburgers, smokies, buns, condiments. BYOB. Other side dishes welcome!

El Presidente ordered John G to bring his salsa.
Rob S. will bring his large BBQ.
Chili, salads, are all welcome

Also:
I'll be taking final pre-orders for Cruiser Days shirts. Add them to our members forum 'sticky' before or see me at the meeting.

I'll have past years t-shirts and stickers for sale

Finally, I have sponsor letters and posters (thanks Mat!) for everyone as well.

:cheers:

Dues reminder is posted in member section as well...

COME TO OUR JUNE 9 CC BBQ…
Executive Chef Marc-Andre Cokette from the Table Bar Bistro will prepare gourmet food for our annual BBQ

FOOD WILL BE SERVED EXCLUSIVELY BY THE TOPLESS WAITRESSES FROM THE FABULOUS OOTERS COCKTAIL BAR !
chef.jpg

Ooters1.JPG

I hope someone brings the Kleenex for Lance!

Aside from that I wont make the dinner but will show up for the meeting.

Cheers

dag nab it I will be halfway to Utah that evening, probably eating 7-11 burritos along the way, maybe i'll hold a match under one and pretend i'm at the bbq

My flight is running a little late (Santa Rosa CA). I hope to be there before six, but it will be tight. I'm bringing John and his smokin' hot Salsa, so it will be worth the wait, trust me.

dag nab it I will be halfway to Utah that evening, probably eating 7-11 burritos along the way, maybe i'll hold a match under one and pretend i'm at the bbq

Since my trailer trip to UT is off this weekend, I'll be there. Will bring some paper plates, forks, paper towels etc since there'll probably be enough food to go around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom