CC Meeting - June 10, 2010

I'm expecting to try to start serving food by about 6:00 or 6:30 or so. Rob S is bringing a portable BBQ as well and I don't know what time he can get there.

Is anyone bringing their kids? My 6 year old really wants to come with me but she'll be bored(and driving me crazy..lol) if there's no other kids around to play with.

See you guys at the BBQ....

Jeff ususally brings his young daughters, but they do get bored and sometimes dirty clothes from the greasy shop.

... but they might get to learn some cool new words that their mom will appreciate. :rolleyes: I'd say kids are welcome but "bring at your own risk" . :hillbilly:

my kids wont be coming, but i will. thurs are race nights for them, hence my absence at the last couple meets. but i will be at this meeting. is it a pot luck thing? or will the eats be provided? i can bring some tables etc. if needed...

I will bring smokies, buns, hamberger patties, relish, etc.
John usually brings a Mexican type dish or salad.
Rob S will bring soft drinks.
That's about it. Usually we have a large turnout.

Is anyone bringing their kids? My 6 year old really wants to come with me but she'll be bored(and driving me crazy..lol) if there's no other kids around to play with.

See you guys at the BBQ....

are you still bringing her HZC? racings cancelled tonight so i might bring a kid or two if there will be other lil ones..

The write-up of the June 10 CC meeting is now posted on the Member Forum.
If you are STILL not able to get into Member Forum, then email Granite Grinder and follow the procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom