CC Meeting - February 14, 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What could be better then spending Valentines Day with a bunch of men!!!!! I'm in!!!!! Better then last Valentines Day! The more men the better!!!!! I think it's hilarious that you all have to ask for permission to do something you have (for most of you) been doing for years.... The only holiday you should have to spend with your other half (note: didn't say better) is their Birthday, unless it falls on a Cruiser Meeting night. If your wives and girlfriends REALLY do love you it would be a given that you could go. I am so glad I don't have to ask for permission. That's my $0.02, wanted or not. A Women's perspective!

Interesting to note no one touched this with their 10 foot pole

Interesting to note no one touched this with their 10 foot pole

I agree with Lisa. In my case, I don't have to ask for permission because I have been married long enough to know the answer. and she wouldn't have to say a word. Women have that certain gift. :eek:

I agree with Lisa. In my case, I don't have to ask for permission because I have been married long enough to know the answer. and she wouldn't have to say a word. Women have that certain gift. :eek:

Yeah, you get the 'look' and then, the furnace kicks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom