CC Meeting - February 14, 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Granite Grinder

IH8RUST
Threads
What could be more romantic than taking your gal (or guy) to a Land Cruiser meeting on Valentines Day

EBI Cruiser Parts
Unit #105
1650 Broadway Street.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Meeting starts at around 8:00ish

Meet at the Gillnetter Pub, 6:00pm for grub
http://www.gillnetterpub.com/

I'll let Scalp fill in the details

I suspect that in most cases taking your significant other to a Cruiser meeting will not get you layed.
Better be careful with that wrenching hand, you may need it.

dang and I was hoping to make this month's meeting

My :princess: said it's better I go to the meeting with the prizes than spend money on flowers..... I've heard that before.... Dead Man walking! (need a ride Vince?, c'mon a little solidarity!)

Mrs Baxter says, ''Go on and have some fun, every day with you is like Valentines day''.
So sure Rob, a ride would be great, and wife approved!

Looks like i've been released from duty :grinpimp: :beer:

we could move the meeting ahead a day. if you agree post a new thread for voting. just a thought.

For some bull**** made up holiday by the greeting card companies? Methinks not.

Also my wife said I could go :)

What could be better then spending Valentines Day with a bunch of men!!!!! I'm in!!!!! Better then last Valentines Day! The more men the better!!!!! I think it's hilarious that you all have to ask for permission to do something you have (for most of you) been doing for years.... The only holiday you should have to spend with your other half (note: didn't say better) is their Birthday, unless it falls on a Cruiser Meeting night. If your wives and girlfriends REALLY do love you it would be a given that you could go. I am so glad I don't have to ask for permission. That's my $0.02, wanted or not. A Women's perspective!

I'll be there.

and I haven't even asked the wife yet. :D

So you may not see me.

nerd_computer_repair_zpsd5c298d2.jpg

Off the hook, having dinner another night. Her suggestion as well, not bad for first valentines as a married couple.

Ill be there assuming the guy from Craigslist doesn't come to my house n destroy my truck lol

I noticed Rob had some humour on the CC calendar, it says CC Meeting or Valentines Day

It's a custom calendar, what can I say? ;)

Well, its good to hear that this clubs first love really is landcruisers.:cheers:... and for those of you that maybe still on the fence. its better to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom