CC Christmas Party Clayton Pub: Sunday Dec 2 6pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Grand Prize arrived..... heavy!
20181017_221147.jpg

Last edited:
Menu is attached. I mis-spoke above, we have to order off the set menu. Yes, everyone can have dessert! :)

Attachments

• Clayton Set Menu.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 197
Rob/Bill,
John lost his laptop and unable to log on so he asked to rsvp for him and wife:
John Voo and wife Helen
Thanks,
Ruwi

Hey, is there room for me? Solo.
(Liz)
Yup, you're #24 of 30.

$20 covers your food. Drinks are on your own. Bring LOTS of cash for raffle prizes (tickets are $5 each); lots of quality recovery gear including that WARN 8000lb winch. With only thirty people, there will be a prize for everyone (I hope!)

:beer:

I would like to come (solo)
Soup
Turkey
Brownie

Couple of spots left!!!

Bill/Rob,
Got a message from John Voo and wife can't make it due conflict with family event.
Folks: Two spots for grab.
Thanks,
Ruwi
My Picks:
Soup
Eggplant Parmesan
Brownie

With a couple of +'s and -'s as of TODAY we have ONE SPOT Remaining; if you are a couple both are IN (no excuse to leave the better half at home!)

Get your name on the waiting list; we will try to fit everyone who wants to come into the party.

We will have 20 prizes to raffle off, none of which you have seen all year!

GRAND PRIZE: Warn M8000 winch!, plus VHF radios, dash cams, recovery gear, and a whole lot more

BRING Lots of Cash for raffle tickets!

:beer:

Remember our Christmas Party this Sunday at Clayton Pub! We have extra space if you'd like to join and haven't RSVP'd yet. LOTS of cool prizes! $20 or your annual dues gets you dinner. Drinks are on you. $5 raffle tickets.

Everyone gets a door prize (one of our Cruiser Days T-shirts!).

Always a great time!

Look forward to seeing you there! :beer:

Yes, we have extra room, no problem.

I don't think we need to pre-select our meals. I'll double-check but we should be OK to surprise them.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob I'm sorry but I can't come to the party. I'm happy to email any costs I have incurred just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom