CBT Annual Show N' Shine: SUNDAY February 10th, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
(no shine actually required but doesn't hurt!) ITS THAT TIME AGAIN...FOOD, FUN, SUN & RAFFLE ☼ starts at 11:00AM. If you haven't been, we have ALOT of CSC Cruisers show up and have a good time. We welcome new members or even people not part of the club but watch from the forum sidelines. Bring your Toyota and hang out on a nice day with us!

Just like last year from 11am to ? Date is Sunday, February 10th, 2019. Location is 1550 E. Camelback Road at Camelback Toyota. It will be located on the front SE corner of the lot.

Includes parking our Land Cruisers on the corner of the lot at Camelback Rd/16th street for visibility. Kind of like a Land Cruiser Expo. Also CBT will be setting up a couple pop ups and cooking up lunch right there next to the CSC trucks.

* bring a shade pop up if you'd like

This would also be open to people coming in to check out the “classic Toyotas” and helping themselves to the plentiful food...

* Of course the idea is CBT would like to cover a couple bases here:

1. To show appreciation for the business the club brings to our dealership by having a staffed lunch station grilling up burgers and dogs, chips, and sodas. We will also have some small handouts/raffle gifts.
  2. Showcase the “Classic Toyotas” and how they are cool (!), the Toyota heritage, the quality and longevity of the product. Many passers-by seem to migrate to the "cool truck show" which makes it fun!
  3. As in the past we encourage the generosity of giving help to real people in need that would benefit our community. The Charity this year is the American Heart Association due to February being American Heart health month (see post #22 for details) As usual, I love and appreciate the charitable nature of this group! our General Manager will match all funds collected by the dealership in February!
>> You are encouraged to bring any and all gear if you want: camp trailers, open up your roof top tent, or awning, etc. Bring it on! Bring your appetite and good spirit~ the weather should be perfect!

Last edited:
so February this time, just making sure that's correct? I'm not used to tht much lead time for a CSC event! I thought it was always in December before....

The day after my birthday! Cool of CBT to throw a land cruiser party all for me..... :grinpimp::lol:

Jkjkjk:poof:

Fun Time! Thanks again Murf and CBT for putting this on! Couple pics of yore!
rylVMeg.jpg

n5nCgpo.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, last year we tried to avoid the month of December due to everyone being so busy with families and events so we did it in November. I remember it was hot and uncomfortable that day!

January is full of football playoffs every Saturday and Sunday so why not the Sunday after Superbowl...

February is always great - weather wise. Same place, same times, new month :D

...and more importantly its Abigails birthday weekend! ;)

Looking forward to it!

I will be there as long as it does not interfere with King of the Hammers week

Looking forward to it.

Yep. Making plans for this one! Great time last year. Weather will probably be even nicer this year

I've never been to a CSC event so this sounds Ike a good first opportunity. I'll put it on my calendar!

looking forward to it!

I'll be there, always a great event!

A month from now!

Thanks for moving this back up in to the collective memory. I’m in

That gives me less than a month to wash my 80... feeling stressed! Looking forward to the event!

update on the charity AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION

There will be an AHA booth at the dealership on the day of the show N shine to purchase hearts. Total funds between employees, Show and shine event folks, and customers will be matched by our GM to be presented to the AHA foundation.

You can put your name, a loved one's name, your trucks name, or ? on the paper heart when purchased and it will be displayed on the service cashier department wall for the month of February!

*CASH ONLY at the event
**CREDIT CARD will be available through a "Text to APP" which is being designed as we speak and will be released in the next several days and posted up here (and at the event). If you pay this way, let the AHA people know you paid via the APP and they will have you fill out your heart for display as well.

Donations are not required but certainly appreciated to help those in need. Thanks again in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom