CBI ditch light mounts 200 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I attempted to install the CBI ditch lights mounts to the hood latch, everything fit great until I needed to close the hood. Both sides run into the plastic faring around the windshield wipers. Any work arounds? Am I doing something wrong? This is on a 2019. I am thinking of grinding the mount attachment to fit around the plastic. I am not altering the stock plastic in the truck.
And if you have installed ditch lights on a 2016+ LC, please let me know how you reached the inside dash panel and what company you ordered your switch from! Thanks for any response!

They are absolutely trash fitment. You'll have to cut the plastic or cut the metal. I would cut metal.

Hahahaha! Thanks for the info. I will plan on doing some grinding to see if it works. If not, anyone else have any options for mounts to the hood latch?

Is this the only option for 200 series ditch lights? (2010) I have not been able to find anything.

Last edited:
Only other option I've seen is from SDHQ.. equally bad in terms of having to modify the stock plastic to fit.

I attempted to install the CBI ditch lights mounts to the hood latch, everything fit great until I needed to close the hood. Both sides run into the plastic faring around the windshield wipers. Any work arounds? Am I doing something wrong? This is on a 2019. I am thinking of grinding the mount attachment to fit around the plastic. I am not altering the stock plastic in the truck.
And if you have installed ditch lights on a 2016+ LC, please let me know how you reached the inside dash panel and what company you ordered your switch from! Thanks for any response!
Easy:
Led Light Bar Mounting... Amazon product ASIN B07B931B3N

Does anyone have any templates for these seem would be not bad to build out of 1in 3/8 and paint up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom