Cb radio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, I am looking to add a cb to my rig but not sure where to mount it. I had seen somewhere a setup that mounts above the windshield and had some sort of pockets in it but I can't remember where. If anyone has any Ideas on a good place or where to find this piece let me Know. Thanks for the help.

cb radio in fj60 ......this is what we at candograge did,,,,, you know the little storage space under the radio ...to the right of the heater controls....a small cb radio fits nice in there i have a midland 79-290 120 ch am/usb/lsb radio with weather in mine chk out the space ....wish i had pic's to show ....someday we'll list our fj's

Check out and search the "Outfitting" section of this site - seems like I've seen a ton of threads dedicated to this. If there's not one for the 60, you can start one there - the advice you get will come from 40-100 series guys...might be cf some help...

"Candorage"? what is that, other than your username?

I think that a trick place to mount it would be in a Tuffy console, instead of a head unit. That's what I would do.

:beer:

Thanks for the tip, I posted there hopefully I will figure something out. Most say to mount it in the space under the radio, but I would prefer a top unit. The one I saw was neat, and had some storage space as well.

Hey I found what I was after, If anyone else is looking for something like this they call it the over head tray It's on page 278 or part #278-106-BN on the sor website online catalog . It's supposed to mount in a way that your mirror and visors stay in their stock location should be ok..Thanks for the advise and stuff though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom