caught in deception

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by bad_religion_au, Jul 13, 2005.

1. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

well well well, i thought i'd moved on from a psycho biatch

but straight from the frying pan and into the fire

this new girl i've been seeing "exclusively" for a few months has been acting wierd... and i was contacted by someone saying she's a player...

well well well after getting the run around 4 days in a row, i thought i'd be sneaky.

log into msn using an account created for such an occassion, plug in her email address and try to chat her up under a presumed name. 2 minutes this is what i got

׺×*He UsEd ² LuV u* ThAts ThE WaY iT uSed ² Be* BuT iT AiNt ThAt WaY nE mOrE hUnNy* CaUsE nOw HeS LuViN mE* ×º× says:
    whos this
    Steve says:
    Steve
    ׺×*He UsEd ² LuV u* ThAts ThE WaY iT uSed ² Be* BuT iT AiNt ThAt WaY nE mOrE hUnNy* CaUsE nOw HeS LuViN mE* ×º× says:
    and where did u get my email address from
    Steve says:
    FSO
    ok
    Steve says:
    cool.
    Steve says:
    so what are you into?
    Steve says:
    anyway
    Steve says:
    so what's your name?
    Carmen
    Steve says:
    really? cool name
    Steve says:
    i don't think i know any carmens
    ok
    Steve says:
    so are you goin now? why is your status set to away?
    cos there r people on line i dont want to talk to
    Steve says:
    oh i c
    Steve says:
    why not?
    cos they r pissing me off
    Steve says:
    what did they do?
    Steve says:
    and why don't you just block them, that's what i do
    Steve says:
    anyway, are you single?
    Steve says:
    there are some fakes on that FSO site
    yeh
    Steve says:
    yeh your single?
    Steve says:
    or yeh there are some fakes?
    yep
    Steve says:
    so your single?
    yeh im single
    Steve says:
    really, how old are you?
    Steve says:
    have you ever met anyone online before?
    yep
    how old r u
    Steve says:
    ok
    Steve says:
    is that too old for you?
    no
    Steve says:
    really
    unless u think it is
    Steve says:
    nah it's cool with me
    cool
    Steve says:
    so do you work, or you at school or what?
    school
    Steve says:
    what year?
    im doing year 11 again
    Steve says:
    oh ok. what do you study
    Steve says:
    ?
    Steve says:
    i hated school
    me to
    thats why im hoping to get a job so i dont have to go back
    Steve says:
    cool.
    Steve says:
    although the real world sucks too
    Steve says:
    what's your username about? ׺×*He UsEd ² LuV u* ThAts ThE WaY iT uSed ² Be* BuT iT AiNt ThAt WaY nE mOrE hUnNy* CaUsE nOw HeS LuViN mE*
    i dont knwo
    Steve says:
    you don't know? you just typed at random and it came out like that?
    Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your love and i'll be your girl. Give me a smile, give me your time, give me your love says:
    yeh
    Steve says:
    how funny
    Steve says:
    i'm so bored right now
    Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your love and i'll be your girl. Give me a smile, give me your time, give me your love says:
    me to but its so cold to do anything
    Steve says:
    oh there are a few things i can think of to "warm up"
    Steve says:

i bet
    Steve says:

Steve says:
    well..
    Steve says:
    i can think of ummm.... a spa
    Steve says:
    or some aerobics
    i have one
    Steve says:
    really? do you wanna share it
    i dont know
    Steve says:
    you don't know?
    maybe
    Steve says:
    maybe yes maybe no?
    Steve says:

maybe yes
    Steve says:
    really?
    Steve says:
    with who?
    really
    mm i dont know maybe u
    Steve says:
    really? when?
    Steve says:
    i'm so cold too
    Steve says:
    so do you live alone?
    nope with my parents
    Steve says:
    bummer
    yeh
    Steve says:
    lol
    who do u live with
    Steve says:
    my brother
    k
    Steve says:
    so do you kiss on the first date
    Steve says:
    and he's gay so you can't have him
    dont know depends on the other person
    oh damn
    Steve says:
    what do you mean?
    Steve says:
    hey i thought you wanted me
    sorry i do
    Steve says:

Steve says:
    it's cool
    i was joking
    Steve says:
    so what you got planned for tomorrow?
    umm i have a driving lesson tomorrow morning then nothing
    Steve says:
    really?
    Steve says:
    hmmm
    Steve says:

why what do u have in mind
    Steve says:
    nothing.
    Steve says:
    much
    Steve says:

nothing at all
    Steve says:
    welll
    Steve says:
    maybe
    maybe...............
    Steve says:
    i'm not so good at the internet.... i'm better when i can use my hands
    really
    Steve says:
    really
    what about if i said i dont do anything but kiss on a first date
    Steve says:
    then i'd accept that... but i don't know if i believe you
    Steve says:
    if you know what i mean
    i was about to ask would u believe me
    Steve says:
    why, should i believe you
    Steve says:
    or are you really a devil girl
    i dont know
    mm maybe
    Steve says:
    really?
    Steve says:
    are you a virgin?
    no

what to do now?

2. chuglife

chuglife

some people will say you're being sneaky, and that you should stop.

i say, see how far you can take it and throw it right in her face when she comes to meet you! kick her to the curb.

3. mj1015

mj1015

????????????

4. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

done

no
    Steve says:
    so you are a devil girl
    Steve says:
    so did you want to maybe do something tomorrow
    Steve says:
    ?
    i guess so
    do u have a pic
    Steve says:
    umm i'll look, but i don't think so
    Steve says:
    yeah i do
    can i see
    Steve says:
    do you want me to email it to you?
    yeh or send it through here
    Steve says:
    i can't work out how to do it through here, i'll just email it
    go to send files and then find the file
    Steve says:
    ummm.... i can't find send files
    at the top of the conversation
    Steve says:
    i can only see "block"
    oh ok then send it to my email
    Steve says:
    ok
    Steve says:
    sent
    ok
    Steve says:
    tell me when you get it
    i got it
    Steve says:
    really... am i too ugly
    no
    u dont come close to ugly
    Steve says:
    so did you want to meet up tomorrow?
    and why dont u have a gf
    yeh
    Steve says:
    don't know, most of them just want to be "friends"
    Steve says:
    what time tomorrow do you want to meet?
    ok
    Steve says:
    and where?
    and what r u looking for
    where do u live
    Steve says:
    darlington
    wheres that
    Steve says:
    i'm lookin for a girl to have some fun with, and maybe see some sites
    Steve says:
    south of the city, about 15 k's
    ok
    Steve says:
    flinders uni?
    Steve says:
    near there
    Steve says:
    but i'll be in the city tomorrow
    ok
    ok i could meet u there
    Steve says:
    where abouts?
    Steve says:
    and what time?
    umm i have a driging lesson from 8-9 so anytime after that
    Steve says:
    umm hows 11 sound?
    Steve says:
    am
    ok then where abouts
    Steve says:
    how you getting in?
    train
    Steve says:
    how about at the train station, at the stairs opposite the donut shop?
    ok
    Steve says:
    at 11?
    yep
    Steve says:
    cool
    Steve says:
    so what do you want to do tomorrow then?
    i dont know
    Steve says:
    how about see a movie or something?
    yeh ok

took me half an hour and a fake pic from a dating site, and i'm meeting her tomorrow at 11 :D

5. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

i am sneaky yes, but i let it slide when she wouldn't talk about this guy harrassing me about her, so i guess i did some digging

6. chuglife

chuglife

bring a camera along... we'd all like to see the look on her face :)
    sorry about your luck, though.

7. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

yeah trust my luck.

but at least i found out now and not 6 -12 years in the future

8. chuglife

chuglife

good that you're thinking positively about it, too.

9. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

man it's burning me up now.

just got home, and spoke to her over the phone... damn she's good at hiding stuff... she says she wants to see me (bad_r) not steve tomorrow arvo... but she has to go shopping with her sister in the morning.

10. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

oh sh!t... i'm really freaked out now.

i was wondering why my ex keeps tryin to call, figured it out, tomorrow, the day "steve" is meant to be meeting the new girl, is 3 months from the day that my ex and i broke up... god the 14th is an unlucky day for me relationship wise

and the "random name" steve (pciked it cause i saw a steve i used to work with today) well steve is the guys name that my ex cheated on me with

i been done over twice on the same day, by someone named steve

oh and the original username, ׺×*He UsEd ² LuV u* ThAts ThE WaY iT uSed ² Be* BuT iT AiNt ThAt WaY nE mOrE hUnNy* CaUsE nOw HeS LuViN mE* ׺×

is in reference to my ex who keeps calling (as i said, i hang up on her)

and when she went to "away" was when i signed in with my real account

11. roscoFJ73

roscoFJ73

Media:
    Albums:
    BadReAu Give yourself a rest from troublesome bitches and get on with your life.

Going down there tomorrow just makes her look as if she was important to you.(maybe she was but she dont have to know)
    Send her a short blunt text mesage that its over and break off all further contact.

Move on young man

12. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    dude, where the hell are you finding these chicks? I thought there were 10 chicks to every guy in Auzzie land. Maybe i am missing something here, do you have 6 fingers or and extra eyeball or something?

General rule of thumb:

bad places to pick up chicks:
    bar, club, aids clinic, herpes clinic, chat room, abortion clinic, mental institution, AA, methadone clinic, McDonalds.....

good place to pick up chicks:
    grocery store, book store, church, coffee place (no internet), pet store, library, through married friends.....

13. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Duuuuuuuuude,

Are those ages correct?? If so then hook up with an older woman .. one thats been around a little, and knows what she wants. 25-30 might be a good start .. plus she'll be more sexually evolved .. ;p If ya know what I mean ...

Peace Bro,

TY

14. fsusteve

fsusteve

Media:
    Albums:
    Turn queer, opens up yer oppurtunities to meet the right person...

15. crushers

crushers post ho

building cruisers....
    that is how i met my present wife...

B-R_A:
    just don't show, no call, nothing. go online tonight and appologise because you got called out at the last minute .

dump her now and move on. if you can not trust the one your with then time to change.
    find a bud to hang with for a few months and leave the women alone. when you stop looking they seem to come out of the woodwork.
    cheers

16. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    It hurt my head just trying to figure out who was saying what and why they were saying it......

You know, if you start paying for sex then you wont get any surprises like this.......except for maybe an occasional STD...

but it sounds like your chick now could be harboring a few anyway.. :flipoff2:

17. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

there is no way i can split text message, as wrong as this chick's been, that's low

18. bad_religion_au

bad_religion_au

yes she's 18 i know i know go for the more mature girls, heck i'm not that old though, but most mature girls (seems anyone worth taking is taken)... this chick was at a friends party, so that puts it in the middle bracket i guess.

what am i doing wrong? NFI... i'm not

19. beaufort-fj60

beaufort-fj60

Media:
    Albums:
    do what crusher says, hang low, you'll probably trip over a good chick when you're not looking..

in the mean time if you cannot stop humping the kangaroos behind the shed:

good place to pick up chicks:
    grocery store, book store, church, coffee place (no internet), pet store, library, through married friends.....

20. crushers

crushers post ho

date divorcies, they have been down the road already and have a good idea the world is not perfect...
    be careful of the wounded, get even types though, they can be viscious...
    cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.