Caught, almost red handed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Teenagers, what a fun phase in life.

We just got back home from darts about an hour early. Our 16 year old (hot!) babysitter meets us at the front door, her hair let down (it was all done up in a bun when she started the evening), and as we are exchanging pleasantries, the trusty 'SecureTek' alarm lets us know the backdoor just opened.

I didn't bat an eye, and her cellphone rings shortly thereafter (Oh, its her Mom she says) as I am already suspecting something, and sure enough, there are a large pair of rather boyish looking Adidas runners left by the back door.

The poor bastard is sure feeling rather uncomfortable in his wet socks I'm sure.

Lol, brings back memories from my youth.

and sure enough, there are a large pair of rather boyish looking Adidas runners left by the back door.

:lol::lol::lol: Toss them over the power line to your house so she has something to remind her on her next night babysitting.

As for him, next time I bet he leaves his shoes on.

If you want to have some fun with their minds, you can always hint to the survellance tapes you haven't got around to watching yet.

Last edited:
If you want to have some fun with their minds, you can always hint to the survellance tapes you haven't got arund to watching yet.

Great minds think alike? I was considering that little gem as well.

"oh there my running shoes are" "I'd better put them back in my truck so I don't loose them again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom