Cats out of the bag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess i'll go ahead and fess up, i just picked up my first 40 series. Its an 81' that i picked up from the Asheville area.

So far the ride really makes me appreciate my 80 series!

I'm already wearing Jason out with questions, so be prepared to hear from me a little more on the board.

Right now, i will not be wheeling this truck. . . . . . .
IMG_5253.JPG
IMG_5254.JPG
IMG_5255.JPG

Well, that's just damned cool! I ASSUME you are bringing it to CCLR!!

:beer: R

An official congrats on the 40. I hope you enjoy. You're welcome to drive mine any time to compare rides. YES! Bring it to CCLR! I think you will find it really brings the moderate trails to life. :bounce::steer:

Right now, i will not be wheeling this truck.
Why, you can't get in because there are no running boards? Or is it that the antenna is missing? Looks like all four tires are there... Let's see what it can do in true Logan fashion (from what I've heard ;)). My clutch is almost gone but I still plan to wheel (although it might be hard to do while also learning clutchless shifting).

Very cool, congrats!!!

Time to update your sig line, don't forget about the radio blank either:flipoff2:
Looks good buddy!!

Thanks guys. I got it to drive around town and not really to wheel, that's what the 80 is for.

No steps, no antenna and a little rust in the DS floorboard.

Wow, that thing is beautiful Alex, congratulations!

Thanks guys. I got it to drive around town and not really to wheel, that's what the 80 is for.

No steps, no antenna and a little rust in the DS floorboard.

But you did say you were not planning to wheel this year at CCLR, right? So bringing it down?

Nice!!!

...via IH8MUD app

Congrats! I saw this 40 when it was at ACC getting some work done back in March '13. Here's a pic I took. Still surprised Todd sold it. Glad to know it is in good hands!

image.jpg

Sweet 40!! Looks awesome man.

That's beautiful! I've been reading about that 40 through Todd's editorial section for years now.

Can't wait to see it in person :D

Thanks guys! It will not be making it to Uwharrie. I just had a new DS floor pan installed and beefed up the rear spring hangers where there was some rust. It's evolving, but i'm trying to keep it stockish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom