Catch me at the Mall (new FZJ80) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crawlorado.com
I got rid of the butt ugly 4runner and picked up a 93 Fj80..

So if you see me at the mall, you dont need to put one of our new cards on it ;p

For now im just driving it.. Maybe do some light wheeling with it..

I already Tore up the running boards this weekend on old stage :rolleyes: Removed Now :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweet! Congratulations!! :beer: :beer:

Looks like some custom exhaust work under there...

Lockers?

You'll be AMAZED what it can do. Loose the trailer hitch, move the spare, and load up some 33's. Cheap, easy, and makes the truck MUCH more capable. :)

Thanks Hants, Are you going to make it to the next meeting? We are getting alot of new people and have some good trail runs planned for this summer!

No lockers =(
Yep Exhaust is some sort of flowmaster with a tip.. sounds pretty good!
The Hitch keeps getting filled up with dirt/snow. Im not sure im going to do much wheeling with it, so i may keep it on there for now..

I doubt I'll make it tonight. Lots of family stuff going on right now. In another month or two, it should ease up. I'll start making it out then.

If you make it up to the North end of town, give me a holler. I'm right outside the North Gate of the Air Force Academy.

The Hitch and Spare are the first things you'll (re)move if you start wheeling even a little. After the side steps, they're the next lowest-hanging-bits.

I started doing a count of Green 80s in the club. I come up with 5. I think we need to get serious on the CLC stickers which will help us not card each others trucks.

Even though the trailer hitch is in the way I think mine saved me from ripping of the rear bumper a couple of times.

I second putting the spare inside when wheeling. I got high centered on snow twice this year and the spare was the main culprit.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom