Cat fuel filter Mod (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I am currently working on a Cat Fuel Filter mod that will utilize the stock priming filter plate on a 1HD-T.

This will be an aluminum bung that will be attached to the filter plate that will allow you to attach the 1R0750 Cat fuel filter.
Additionally I will have some plates cut out to add an additional Baldwin 1212 water separator inline with a standard WIX filter adapter and Phenix fuel fittings.

If anyone is interested in this Mod let me know and I will supply. The more the merrier

I have the pricing worked out on the Cat filter mod. Just waiting to hear back on the mounting plate to add the additional water separator.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am currently working on a Cat Fuel Filter mod that will utilize the stock priming filter plate on a 1HD-T.

This will be an aluminum bung that will be attached to the filter plate that will allow you to attach the 1R0751 Cat fuel filter.
Additionally I will have some plates cut out to add an additional Baldwin 1212 water separator inline with a standard WIX filter adapter and Phenix fuel fittings.

If anyone is interested in this Mod let me know and I will supply. The more the merrier

I have the pricing worked out on the Cat filter mod. Just waiting to hear back on the mounting plate to add the additional water separator.

Pics?

Give me just a bit on getting pics. I am waiting on the final iterations from the machine shop.

Here is a crude layout of what I am working with.

Just enough space to replace the Toyota filter. This will cancel out the "water in fuel" light.

0721211905a_HDR.jpg

0721211903a_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Will it integrate the "water light" or have to wire in the parker one?
Fuel heater for cold climates?
I still need to decide. Its more for my local customers so not sure if I'm going to productize it or not. The wiring is a non-issue for me.

Oh so you aren’t running a secondary, just retrofitting the existing with a new type.

Why not just run a fass fuel system?

Jebus, just looked at the Fass fuel system.

Why would anybody spend $1000 on a filter set-up? It’s not rocket science🤷‍♂️

I’ll probably get one. There’s no build. Like over kill. And there on sale right now. I just need a regulator to drop it down to 4-6psi.

So the one for the 12v Cummings first gen 8-10psi will do with a regulator.

I’d still keep the factory fuel filter.

My injectors will thank me. Especially when running wmo/wvo fuels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom