SOLD CASTRATION VICTIM: FJ80 front locker axle housing. Also have a virgin FJ80 Non locker housing in very good condition. Knuckles yes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SOcal
Knuckle Balls have been surgically removed by an unlicensed doctor with an unlicensed sawzall. ( A chainsaw would be too course for this type of surgery). The balls have been shipped out of state and are no longer able to do what they are supposed to do!

Housing is a factory 1996 E locker front 8 inch housing. LOCKER IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I am willing to cut the center out with some housing attached to it or sell as is.
Keep in mind that shipping can be expensive and is based on size and weight.
Also keep in mind that modifying a non locker housing is a major PITA

Whole housing with local pickup: $125
Center section with side cuts removed $125 + shipping
Non locker housing $170 NO SHIPPING. It is not pictured.
Knuckles are available and axle shafts, Spindles, hubs etc all available.

20201009_092740.jpg

20201009_092754.jpg

Last edited:
OK, so - if I read you correctly, your answer will be NO - NOT AVAILABLE - but double checking with you, just in case...
The end balls are gone, right?
That center section is exactly the opposite of what I want...
I have a crazy idea that could make use of just the end balls, but I would want at least a little of the original housing tube end, so the original weld bead is intact. Bent from an accident would be OK. And the best case would be - center section removed just inside the radius arm mounts, or even OK if sawn off just inboard of the spring perch, or even sawn right through the middle of the spring perch. All of that - so they would drop in a couple reasonable size ordinary boxes for shipping at a reasonable weight without a lot of hassle. I don't want any associated parts - just the end balls plus a bit of original tubing.

regards,
Mark

OK, so - if I read you correctly, your answer will be NO - NOT AVAILABLE - but double checking with you, just in case...
The end balls are gone, right?
That center section is exactly the opposite of what I want...
I have a crazy idea that could make use of just the end balls, but I would want at least a little of the original housing tube end, so the original weld bead is intact. Bent from an accident would be OK. And the best case would be - center section removed just inside the radius arm mounts, or even OK if sawn off just inboard of the spring perch, or even sawn right through the middle of the spring perch. All of that - so they would drop in a couple reasonable size ordinary boxes for shipping at a reasonable weight without a lot of hassle. I don't want any associated parts - just the end balls plus a bit of original tubing.

regards,
Mark

You could always get Diamond knuckleballs, a bit pricey though.

No knuckle balls, Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom