Castor Bushing from 4way Offroad in AU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just show some castor bushing for up to 5" lift from big Balls offroad in Au. does anybody run these or know anything about how hard it would be to get them here. On there web site it says that a company called roadless gear is a USA Dist.

Tim

I've ordered parts from Australia several times and its never been a problem. Just be prepared to spend $25 - $50 in shipping for even the smallest package.

Take Care,

Matt

[quote author=waldrtw link=board=2;threadid=7078;start=msg58503#msg58503 date=1067887161]
Just show some castor bushing for up to 5" lift from big Balls offroad in Au. does anybody run these or know anything about how hard it would be to get them here. On there web site it says that a company called roadless gear is a USA Dist.

Tim
[/quote]

got a link? I can find Big balls off road in Oz......but i know I have seen it before.

I love it...
We have been helping 4x4 enthusiasts build their vehicles since the turn of the century.
-B-

I Know Christo can get anything you need from over here, and within a couple of weeks. He seems to have a pretty good supplier from this end.

I believe he may have a new design for caster fix in the front of 80's that allows the factory bushes, bolts on, and is no where near the cost of a set of arms.

>> I believe he may have a new design for caster fix in the front of 80's that <<
>> allows the factory bushes, bolts on, and is no where near the cost of a set of arms. <<

Christo,
You don't think we're gonna let Dazza spread this around and not ASK about it?

Wazzup?

-B-

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=7078;start=msg59008#msg59008 date=1067993874]
>> I believe he may have a new design for caster fix in the front of 80's that <<
>> allows the factory bushes, bolts on, and is no where near the cost of a set of arms. <<

Christo,
You don't think we're gonna let Dazza spread this around and not ASK about it?

Wazzup?

-B-

[/quote]

Christo is at SEMA I think, but all will be revieled on his return Im sure.....

Lets justs ay its another great "aussie" invention :D

OK, I am listening...I want to add spacers to my 91 so I can't wait to hear back on this little invention.

[quote author=the shed guy link=board=2;threadid=7078;start=msg59176#msg59176 date=1068028490]
Christo is at SEMA I think, but all will be revieled on his return Im sure.....

Lets justs ay its another great "aussie" invention :D
[/quote]

you can keep the Vegimite......mate :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom