CASSP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Mark,
I was looking over the info on CASSP and noticed that it is managed by Discovery Works, I spent almost 2 years working with Beth and Chris on a major archeological site within a grading project I was doing, I learned a ton from those folks.
What kind of time involvement are you giving? Over the past couple years I have given up all of the big volunteer commitments I was involved in and have kind of been searching around for something to do, Beth and Chris are some really talented folks, I wouldnt mind getting involved if they were associated.
Tell me more.

Steve

Mark,
I was looking over the info on CASSP and noticed that it is managed by Discovery Works, I spent almost 2 years working with Beth and Chris on a major archeological site within a grading project I was doing, I learned a ton from those folks.
What kind of time involvement are you giving? Over the past couple years I have given up all of the big volunteer commitments I was involved in and have kind of been searching around for something to do, Beth and Chris are some really talented folks, I wouldnt mind getting involved if they were associated.
Tell me more.

Steve

Well Steve, as you may have noted, the next scheduled workshop is not until April, and it is all the way up in Mendocino. I have encouraged Beth and Chris to make an appearance at CORVA's Moose Anderson Days held in Red Rock at the end of April. I think that I might have a little 'edge' on getting their attention since they expressed interest in publishing one of my stories on their website.;)

If you are willing to sign a confidentiality agreement, I can take you along on some of my adventures.

There is no set time commitment. The time is mostly regulated by the complexity of the site you agree to steward. The general expectation, which is not set in stone, is a few hours once a month to do a visual assessment, document any changes in writing and by camera, and submit a report to the BLM.

I am currently going out to the high desert about three times a month, so a site anywhere near where I hang out would be a cinch for me.

I leave again Wednesday. Call me at the shop if you want to go.

Best

Mark A.

Cant make wednesday, building a house for Mark Wahlberg so weekday time is pretty much tied up for the next 18 months, weekends are open, I will get by the shop and see you after the holidays.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom