Events/Trails Casner 2021 ROTM - October 24, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet, we'll camp near the trailhead as well. Haven't ever camped in the lowlands yet. Hopefully we'll run into eachother. All gassed up and leaving from Surprise here in a few minutes.
We're camped about a 1/2 mile away from Stepmurr near the trailhead so wont be meeting at Safeway, but will be waiting nearby the trailhead come morning.

Got here a bit late and still have to set up, cook, and gonna have a little fire so wanted to give Steve some peace and quiet for the night.

See y'all in the morning!

Scenes along the trail.
6D1D7ED0-5D6A-4BB5-84AF-70F2C9067F5C.jpeg
9A15F2C1-418E-46CE-80D1-FCB50442C64F.jpeg

PXL_20211024_005025271.jpg

Camping was nice.

Great run yesterday. Thanks to Bryce for organizing (feel better man), Steve stepping in as leader and all involved. Travis and me had a great time.

Enjoyed it as well. Great meeting everyone!

For those who have done this trail before how did the condition conpared o previous years Did? Did anyone camp Sunday night? O headed to the cabin 🏕 to pick up a few things and then got stuck in the back up on I-17 from the Black Canyon City exit to a couple miles north of Table Mesa. Anyone else get stuck along I-17?

7 trucks made the Casner run. Saddletramp, FTB shop, The Grrrrr, Sam Todd Lee and son Travis, Stepmurr, Just Diddly and friend Sebastian and Peacesells. The trail was in very good shape and recently dozed, no boulders on the road and no real obstacles just terrific scenery (fall colors) and a beautiful fall day.

Camping up top with The Grrr, Abigail, Dimples, Verruckt1, highway rompin, Otter and Graham, Living in the Past, saddletramp. Plenty of firewood and good friends catching up on the cool evening.
1635300808389.jpeg

1635300737980.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom