Cashmere Beige Metallic owners pics ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3.jpeg

O, I will stop now!

20200118_151611.jpg

Have any of you fellow CBM owners considered or seen repainting the lower cladding in black or darker color? I'm wanting to get rid of the silver lower color in anticipation of doing new powder coated bumpers. I'm considering respraying the lower cladding in a black or real dark grey. Then doing some wheels to match. Just trying to picture whether it'll look right. Coming up blank on internet searches.

Have any of you fellow CBM owners considered or seen repainting the lower cladding in black or darker color? I'm wanting to get rid of the silver lower color in anticipation of doing new powder coated bumpers. I'm considering respraying the lower cladding in a black or real dark grey. Then doing some wheels to match. Just trying to picture whether it'll look right. Coming up blank on internet searches.
I have had a similar desire but haven’t been able to find any examples either. I suggest you just go for it! And remember where to post your pictures.

Someone here did a black strip I remember, it looked decent but I didn’t personally love it. I’m going to do mine in a few days I’ll post pics after. Along with black stock rear bumper and black arb front. Sliders will be black as well but probably won’t be done that project for a few weeks.

Btw, as others have said, the color has really grown on me. Never disliked it was just happy to own the truck finally. But it’s perfect for it’s mainly desert mountain habitat. And I’ve put my fair share of pin striping on but it’s really barely noticeable still.

I didn't like this color at first, but I think it's second only to the river rock green (or whatever it's called.

20201208_114533.jpg

I hated and still dislike the color. It does look a lot better on the trails vs in the city.

Old Man Tan for the WIN!
IMG_1690.JPG

wilder.jpg

C0A0B915-E1FB-4BA6-88C7-BC7CE3BA327B.jpeg
EED6FA46-15FA-4B3D-A423-47619A58FED6.jpeg
723F89C3-A917-4AE2-8A59-F985989D8DC6.jpeg
Finally blacked out the cladding and rims. Took a bit longer than expected to get everything done I wanted to, but can’t believe how much better it looks. Once I had one side done I couldn’t stand to look at the other side. The darker rims were a must too, just didn’t think it looked right with silver rims once the cladding was black. 2/3 is plastidip as I didn’t know how it would turn out, but once I knew I liked it I used rattle can truck bed liner for the driver side. Sliders finally painted as well. Tires look really faded but they’re 3 years old and only a few thousand miles left, so they’ll match better soon. Next step is window tinting, it’ll look even better once that’s complete, not to mention the extra privacy (I sleep in it) and the protection from the Nevada summer sun.

I just picked up this little cashmere gem for an expensive song.

2000 LX with 231k miles. Antique dealer lady used it to haul her furniture.

ADA4D7E6-9808-4A28-A860-4E8B9150F120.jpeg

1C44F7D1-CF9E-4744-AD07-DF37B481C6C6.jpeg

C070F88C-82B9-483E-8B1D-8DCE003458B3.jpeg

View attachment 2561245View attachment 2561238View attachment 2561244Finally blacked out the cladding and rims. Took a bit longer than expected to get everything done I wanted to, but can’t believe how much better it looks. Once I had one side done I couldn’t stand to look at the other side. The darker rims were a must too, just didn’t think it looked right with silver rims once the cladding was black. 2/3 is plastidip as I didn’t know how it would turn out, but once I knew I liked it I used rattle can truck bed liner for the driver side. Sliders finally painted as well. Tires look really faded but they’re 3 years old and only a few thousand miles left, so they’ll match better soon. Next step is window tinting, it’ll look even better once that’s complete, not to mention the extra privacy (I sleep in it) and the protection from the Nevada summer sun.
View attachment 2561245View attachment 2561238View attachment 2561244Finally blacked out the cladding and rims. Took a bit longer than expected to get everything done I wanted to, but can’t believe how much better it looks. Once I had one side done I couldn’t stand to look at the other side. The darker rims were a must too, just didn’t think it looked right with silver rims once the cladding was black. 2/3 is plastidip as I didn’t know how it would turn out, but once I knew I liked it I used rattle can truck bed liner for the driver side. Sliders finally painted as well. Tires look really faded but they’re 3 years old and only a few thousand miles left, so they’ll match better soon. Next step is window tinting, it’ll look even better once that’s complete, not to mention the extra privacy (I sleep in it) and the protection from the Nevada summer sun.
Finally someone had the balls to do it. I know a few of us have been waiting to see good pictures of how the it'd look. Good job.

Now only if one of you guys would try out deep dark bronze on the wheels and cladding!

20200809_173734.jpg
20200821_202057.jpg
IMG_20200922_100448_740.jpg
20200620_132226.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom