Cases and pick up (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ONSC orange clubhouse, picture igloo style construction.

Wow, got me thinking now!!! Maybe I could do my garage with them. Fill each with concrete - I wonder if they stack overlapping??

three more paid for. (total of seven) @Trollhole will be getting a visit from my buddy Jay. Feel free to give him sh#t for not coming to Logan's RUn this year. Some lame excuse about kids and schedules and what not. Palmetto Drive, right? I've never been in your neck of the woods.

I'm in no rush to get my 4, but if someone is making a run to bring back to the Charlotte area (@forrest5000 ?) let me know. Thanks!

Thank God, all these damn cases have been sold ! I will get them to every one as soon as I can.

I was able to get 14 cases to Eric late yesterday as my wife and I drove up to Charlotte Airport to pick up our youngest. He will determine who he will see soonest and distribute accordingly. Rest are sitting on back of his 45 at Trollholes and we will look to get them North asap.
@Comet, you said you had someone going by Trollhole's to pick yours up? Note that there are 7 with Comet on them but numbers say 1/8, 2/8, 3/8 etc. but I pulled 8/8 yesterday.

I'm headed up to Greensboro tomorrow if any of these need to get up that way. Taking the wifes SUV so it will limit what I can carry. Would need to meet up this afternoon though. Let me know what you think @forrest5000.

Lol gurney owes me some $ for commission!

@JToobe yes my buddy Jay was able to get by Trollhole's and pick up seven. PayPal should have us squared away minus a few beers when we meet one another. Thank you for taking this on.

Finally all cases are with me,thanks to @S4Cruiser . Ramon ,your case are on their way. For the rest of you guys ,I will be taking a load to Greensboro in the morning, meeting @jamesurq . Charlotte crowd ,just hit me up ,and arrange pickup.

Last edited:
^^CASE MASTERS!!!

So, anyone working on anything with theirs? Worked on this a little bit with @jfz80, the plan is to mount it upside down where the spare tire lives.

Would be nice to have it be removable/portable but it’s a heavy case without a battery....
4A3BDE50-1D00-4AA1-8852-A7DF4D7CD899.jpeg
CCD736FE-CC12-42AB-9289-1B04C95CD5A7.jpeg

BARELY fits.

I totally forgot about this... I think I got at least one of these. Totally my fault, since I'm never at events anymore. @forrest5000 any idea if these are still around somewhere?

I totally forgot about this... I think I got at least one of these. Totally my fault, since I'm never at events anymore. @forrest5000 any idea if these are still around somewhere?
[/QUOTE]
@S4Cruiser ?

@S4Cruiser ?
[/QUOTE]

You have two at my house that you were going to pick up one day. I figured you forgot...which sounds like I was close to being right! We texted about them when I got them all for Eric from Marshalls.

Luckily they are orange or they'd get lost in my hoard of junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom