Cases and pick up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I plan on picking up some cases for myself Friday. If anyone can meet me within a relative decent time frame I can bring a load up your way. Could come up to kings mountain and meet.

Everyone would need to prepay before Friday however. $20 each container. I could probably handle 30-40 containers total via trailer.

The other offer is for me to drop them off at trollhole shop an Eric Forrest will pick them up. They will be on the back of his 45 however subject to rain. Could try to throw a cheap tarp over them.

I work tonight so I am going down for a nap but will be back on mud around 7:30 p.m. let me know what you guys decide and I will post up a PayPal address.

If we met at kings mtn I prefer no later than 5pm. I have a lot going on but wanted to try and contribute.

If @forrest5000 can pick it up for me, I'm down for three. Thanks for the offer Gabe!

Thank you @the gimpey one. I am assuming you are now going instead of @BJJCruiser? If @forrest5000 is still able to pick up from you I would like to get 4. Please let me know if I am understanding the latest convos. Thank you!

Thank you @the gimpey one. I am assuming you are now going instead of @BJJCruiser? If @forrest5000 is still able to pick up from you I would like to get 4. Please let me know if I am understanding the latest convos. Thank you!
You got it. @the gimpey one is going on Friday. I do live close by the cases, but am struggling to keep up with a new baby and a busy season at work. There are around 200 cases available, so I am sure I will have access to them at a later date.

Thanks Gabe, just keep a tally on the ones I have to bring back,to the Charlotte area .for those asking me to bring back, Sorry ,it will not be in time for cookout.

Yes I am going to pick up Friday. Will be leaving them at trollhole's shop and Eric can pick up from there.

So far:

Myfirsttruck- 4
Johnny- 3
Eric Forrest- 2 (ALREADY DELIVERED)
McInnis- 2 paid
ANYONE ELSE

Last edited:
@the gimpey one i wouldn’t mind to get a couple but I worry about getting them to Greensboro. Do you have any more that might be heading this way?

Eric Forrest is picking some up from trollhole cruisers. Sure he Could get them for you.to at least where he lives.

Yes I am going to pick up Friday. Will be leaving them at trollhole's shop and Eric can pick up from there.

I'm interested in 4. Is leaving them at @Trollhole still an option? I'm heading down to Greenville on 8/4 and could grab from him then. Or else, @forrest5000 would you be able to bring more back up to Gastonia?

Let me know @the gimpey one and I'll paypal the funds immediately :cheers:

Count me in for 2 if someone can get em for me in Greensboro. I'm going to be gone most of July. They can sit at @fj40z 's place if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom