Cascade ultralight high back camping chairs are BACK at Costco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
$32/each, get them while they're not sold out. I bought a pair yesterday, cause I don't know why as I already have a pair...... :meh:

1617219846810.png

They're a copy of these from Helinox

Last edited:
They are light for sure, but easy to tip over/fall out of getting out of them. My buddy has them. The aluminum folding camping chairs with a side table/beer holder and side storage bag, for $50 are what I went with instead :)

They are light for sure, but easy to tip over/fall out of getting out of them. My buddy has them. The aluminum folding camping chairs with a side table/beer holder and side storage bag, for $50 are what I went with instead :)
That's nice, but can those chairs do this? Two Helinox chairs and a table that take up no space in the truck mounted on a molle rack. If you lack the space, the compact chairs are the answer.

IMGP0986-sm.jpg

Luckily the 80 has enough room for my stuff so space isn't too much of an issue as long as I pack it up nicely. It's more the coolers of beer and food that take up most of my room. But yes, those are nice for lightweight, compact chairs that will save some space and are good for the $$$ definitely.

Thanks for the tip Ali, I picked one up. Whenever I do anything with non-landcruiser people there is always a shortage of chairs lol

So, your passenger will be sitting on the ground? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom