Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg

OK Fellas - Who's going to join me? Post up and let's come up with a game plan.

Do I have to wash it first?

No washing required if mud and grime are the only things holding yours together......Just like mine!

I'll be there. Rance, this would be a great opportunity for you to drive your 40.

Where and when do you want to meet Vic?

Where and when do you want to meet Vic?

***Time Change***

Let's do 7:00AM at the Texas Roadhouse parking lot right next to the mall.

Last edited:
Rance said he cant log into mud right now, someone w his # should text him

I'll try and make it if I can get up early enough (I live about 75 minutes away). How long are you guys planning on sticking around if I run a little bit late?

Waiting on some parts to come in, so unfortunately I'll be driving the Matrix.

It's over at 11 from what I can tell. May not stay that long. Hope to see you there

Anyone have pics of today?

Hey, it was great to meet you guys and finally put some faces with some names! I don't anticipate being at GSMTR, but I hope to make it to some more meets soon.

@KSTN Were you at Rocky Hill Park around 1ish? I think I saw your 40 there. We had games all day!! I would have liked to have made it!!

@KSTN Were you at Rocky Hill Park around 1ish? I think I saw your 40 there. We had games all day!! I would have liked to have made it!!
I was there. It was a long day at the ball field. I snuck over to cars and coffee early and was at the ballpark from 9:30 am until 8:30 pm. Did you have a child in the tournament? What team and age group?

I was there. It was a long day at the ball field. I snuck over to cars and coffee early and was at the ballpark from 9:30 am until 8:30 pm. Did you have a child in the tournament? What team and age group?

Nephew plays for the Knoxville Stars!! 9U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom