Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sharp car.
They always had nice road manners. I drove a friends back from Vero Beach Florida to Virginia for them years ago and enjoyed the drive.

Thank you.
It is an excellent example of an excellent car. I just never got the Mercedes bug like I have with Toyotas.
She's an '86. I'm the third owner. 72K miles. All records back to new.
For two people it wouldn't be too bad going FL to VA. But any back seaters would quickly re-think their life choices. It's tight back there. lol

It'd be great if Mudders who are attending these local meets would post pics. Even just a couple to get the flavor of an event.

Last edited:

Cars and BBQ? BBQ is way better than coffee.

I will be hitting the Toyotas & Coffee at the Krispy Cream off Buckystown Pike in Frederick MD Area tomorrow morning

I’m going to hit up the Toyotas and coffee on Sunday. I’ve never been to one but it’s only 25 minutes up the road from me now so why not!

I’m going to hit up the Toyotas and coffee on Sunday. I’ve never been to one but it’s only 25 minutes up the road from me now so why not!
details? is this the one at the Simply Social lot? what time? i must not be on the right FB groups

There's also cars and Cigars this Saturday in Loudoun
Screenshot_20230518-175114.png

details? is this the one at the Simply Social lot? what time? i must not be on the right FB groups
It's typically later in the month, but moved to Sunday, due to Memorial Day!

ToynCoffee.jpg

VA 4x4 is hosting a Rigs and BBQ Sat 5/20, Noon - 3, Baileys Crossroads

View attachment 3326847
I went to this. Not a great meetup spot on a Saturday for lunch because the parking lot gets packed with regular cars, but the RackAttack store was very impressive. It’s brand new right next to the REI store. They’d like to do a morning event with CLCC sometime if we are interested. This is a good place to check out some gear.

0377E14B-8BCB-4AC0-B46C-D000942EEF33.jpeg

6A8EBE13-8AD9-4362-991A-16C8D2BD2B54.jpeg

7D122024-36AB-47B9-B5CB-B5ADF02BDB84.jpeg

F04F35EA-6E85-40AE-BC0D-E87A97CB2D18.jpeg

A318E72B-2CC0-4F52-89F3-514789F70AF6.jpeg

looks like a cool place... be nice to have a nice club meet there .... maybe @afgman786 can get some more stuff for the Broverlander!

It’s once a month at the crispy kreme donuts in buckeystown/Frederick. I went and it was pretty good. Probably 40-50 Toyotas. Some nice trucks!

It’s once a month at the crispy kreme donuts in buckeystown/Frederick. I went and it was pretty good. Probably 40-50 Toyotas. Some nice trucks!
Loved your rig you had alot of attention when you pulled in!

Planning on going to Katie's bright and early tomorrow.
Chance I’ll be there in a brown c8. I’ll keep an eye out for old yotas

Edit: I didn’t make it lol

Last edited:

I am going to hit this one up on Saturday. I think we will get a decent showing from some of the cruiser folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom