Cars and Coffee. May 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cars and Coffee this Saturday. Old Town Scottsdale, Az
Fourtillfour
7105 E. First Ave, Scottsdale, Az, 85251
6am-8am

Hey everyone,

We have some pretty cool cars committed for Saturday. Thank you to everyone who's reached out, I'm excited to meet you! Mention this post if you come on Saturday and I'll give you a free cup of coffee as a way of saying thank you for your support!

See you in a few days!

image1.PNG

Couldn't make it Saturday AM for the gathering so I took an early morning drive Sunday morning and stopped by for coffee at fourtillfour. Easy to find which is just west from the Sugar Bowl on Scottsdale Rd. in old town. I thought Id post up my visit.

Ive never met or talked to the owner but unfortunately, Nico wasn't there - being open from 7am to midnight - I imagine the guy has to rest sometime ~ the guy that was there was friendly and jumped right in to making coffee for me and three young local women who came in right after me.

The coffee shop has an interesting set up: Youre met at the front of the store by a rally looking Porsche. The coffee house itself has a garage door that opens up to the large outdoor patio and also has an adjacent indoor room with tables and chairs. The place carries on the automotive theme with a snap on tool box, pictures of rally adventures, knickknacks, and tops off with a Javelina head mount overlooking the store.

0529160714.jpg
0529160705.jpg

Last edited:
I will have to honestly say that the vanilla latte I had was the best Ive ever had. I don't know if it was the fancy machine or the operator but Starbucks gets backshelved here.

It doesn't appear to have breakfast but was interesting was the large homemade loaf of bread on the counter. Looking at the menu, it said that you could order a fresh cut slice of this bread with Irish butter and cinnamon-sugar on it. With a cup of coffee, that sounds like a good pairing.

Worth the drive.

0529160712.jpg
0529160712a.jpg

I just need someone to twist my arm for dinner at the Palace again, sorry we missed this.

Nice write up. Will have to try this very soon, maybe today if they are open

I dont drink coffee but would meet you guys there. Looks like a cool place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom