Cars and Coffee Greensboro - March 26th - 7:30AM (starts and gets full at 8) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone get a pic of the super cool Volkswagen?

There was even a section for " worse thought out hitch ideas than James's "
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And yup, it was on a jeep. Pretty cool one at that though
image.jpeg

I'm glad I didn't see the booster seat in that flat fender while I was there. I think I would have raised some hell for taking stupid to a new level.

We saw the kid. He was probably 8 or so.

Must be to boost him up so the lap belt fits more snugly. :hillbilly:

Hnnng...... 9644444

Looks like a much more interesting turnout than the ones I've been to in Raleigh.

Yeah - I can't get that guy's photos to load up. 864 of them might be a touch too many...

I can. And wow. Did you see that brown model on page one!!! Looks like a 2004 Catahoula or something!
image.png

Johnny. I've always been impressed with the GSO showing. I've made two Rdu and no trips to clt CNC shows but always thought the numbers and diversity were impressive in GSO. This year is a change of venue and style; hopefully it will stay strong and they will figure out a way to separate spectator rides from participant rides. Lots of randoms mixed in this month.

v dubs dropping it like its hot
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There were some really cool bugs there too. A couple with incredible patina but one in particular almost looked like a faux finish

And I never could determine which of these was more AL ....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And the dump truck driver even modded his kids ride for the show

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom