Cars and Coffee Greensboro - March 26th - 7:30AM (starts and gets full at 8) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Since we've now got a pretty good Triad group - perhaps we should try and show up early and plop our rigs square in the center of this year's first Cars and Coffee??

Details:

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the 2016 year Cars and Coffee Greensboro, NC will be held on the campus of The University of North Carolina at Greensboro - UNCG! The details have been finalized as in the exact location and it will be held in the parking lot (7) near the corner of Tate St. and Oakland Ave. For the ones attending this event from out of the triad area you will be able to type "550 Tate street Greensboro NC" into your GPS and it will take you to the exact location! The first event of the year will be March 26th (It is the fourth (4) Saturday but it will be the only Fourth (4) Saturday of the 2016 year) the rest of the events will be the third (3) Saturday as usual! The time has not changed, it will be from 8am till 10am. Also do not forget to "Follow" us onInstagram for the 2016 year to see additional photo's you will not see on here! I and the Greene Chapter of the AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) will be looking forward to another successful year of Cars and Coffee Greensboro so we encourage good behavior and NO Reckless driving or speeding!(Greensboro Police Department) Any further information please "click" on the links below!

Thoughts? Complaints?

Have a conflict that morning. Sorry.

Sounds fun but heading out of town that morning.

I can be there.

Going to be sailing that morning, unless its raining, to which I'll be sitting in my garage watching it rain

Camping that weekend. I'll be there in the future though!

So looks like it's a small turnout - but a last call for anyone that's interested.

Premeet at Starbucks at Friendly Center - Inside Harris Teeter at 7:30ish. Since it's the closest coffee place. We caravan (if you can call it that when it's only 2 or 3 people)... from there.

Would like to have some ONSC business cards for these types of events. Anyone know the process for ordering some?

Would like to have some ONSC business cards for these types of events. Anyone know the process for ordering some?

We're going to send in an order for more here soon. We don't have a process for giving them out to people other than as requested at regional events.

PM me and we can talk about setting up an order just for you :)

See you there

I'll bring some cards. 730 sat am is tall order but can manage I believe. Too bad 45 is dirty from a week of work. Maybe I should just bring as is for the keeping it real hot rod effect ;)
image.jpeg

Don't even take the bushes out of the back. A working classic is well respected, IMO...

Well respected! Real working truck.

Good to see you guys. Nice turnout for a first show. Some morons for sure, but that's kinda how it goes.

Morons?!? Ahh like these two. The twofer score by campus cops. Classic.
image.jpeg

Big turnout but a lot of random stock rides

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

En route
image.jpeg

Blown SRT/10 viper with temp motor till his turbo'd 540 stroker block is finished. Ha
image.jpeg

Lil 3litre yota screamer
image.jpeg

Two classics
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom