Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AD9FADBF-1E0B-4783-A853-DFDA953A3185.jpeg
EED7E10C-F863-462E-9C41-D4F775AB12A5.jpeg

612CD5EA-C35E-4FA9-BCC5-3EA2FD1009B2.jpeg

Lucky man!

Thank you @TTViper !! I'm still floating on cloud 9!! I'm very grateful to CommonWealth Classics in Marshall, VA for hosting this event and raffling off an extremely generous prize, which I hope to put to good use at fall crawl 2020. Super Excited!!
Looks like it's time for a bumper so you can actually use the winch

Anyone interested in C&C out here in the burbs? This Saturday in Sterling. We can meet at my place (5 minutes away) and cruise over as a group.

working this AM, no rain but work isn't done :(

katies in Great Falls isn't officially happening, but people have been gathering the last few weekends.

I went to Cars & Cigars on Saturday at The Zone in Ashburn. Great turnout and lots of great cars. Mainly hot rods and newer vehicles, but there were a few 4WDs and even another Land Cruiser.

B0A4CABF-44F7-4ABA-B838-3AB887CA7D6A_1_105_c.jpeg

6E8BDF3D-BB96-4935-A117-DB7DF45525CC_1_105_c.jpeg

166BC502-EC9E-4F8D-B53A-256B210B0FA1_1_105_c.jpeg

48E9E0D1-17E0-465F-813A-0C22F91F54BB_1_102_o.jpeg

The Troopy is newer to the area and I believe they said they were on the CLCC Facebook page. A couple of my J**p buddies showed up as well. So starting to have a few more off-roaders.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in C&C out here in the burbs? This Saturday in Sterling. We can meet at my place (5 minutes away) and cruise over as a group.

They were handing out flyers at Cars & Cigars this past weekend, so I'm guessing they are doing it every weekend. Might be a good one to check out.

They were handing out flyers at Cars & Cigars this past weekend, so I'm guessing they are doing it every weekend. Might be a good one to check out.

Looked interesting then stumbled upon their website. I don't think it's every weekend at that location. Check out their site:

Seems they switch things up on a monthly basis.

Still interested in seeing what/where/when their next event will be.

Looked interesting then stumbled upon their website. I don't think it's every weekend at that location. Check out their site:

Seems they switch things up on a monthly basis.

Still interested in seeing what/where/when their next event will be.
Sorry for the confusion, Cars & Cigars is the second Saturday of each month (just got back on track), 2-5P. Yes, they change venues each time. I think they are going back to Lost Rhino next month. The Potomac Falls Cars & Coffee in Sterling appears to be every Saturday 7-9A at Calvary Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom