Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Road salt is definitely gone but the sand and gravel may be here to stay. At least out here. I think they were spreading it from dumptruck tailgates.

Commonwealth Classics Swap Meet looks interesting. I'll put a maybe on the 17th.
Do we, CLCC, do a spring swap meet, or just the Fall?

Also, may hit up Potomac C&C this Sunday.

Commonwealth Classics Swap Meet looks interesting. I'll put a maybe on the 17th.
Do we, CLCC, do a spring swap meet, or just the Fall?

Also, may hit up Potomac C&C this Sunday.
We only do a Fall swap meet. We have discussed moving the swap meet to the spring.

There’s a new event starting up tomorrow at the old Ford dealership in Marshall. I won’t be able to make this one, but just driving by it looks like a fun dealership.

8am-11

Cool.

Rain tomorrow AM and the wife has a Dane rescue event at Breaux vineyard tomorrow.

Maybe next time.

There’s a new event starting up tomorrow at the old Ford dealership in Marshall. I won’t be able to make this one, but just driving by it looks like a fun dealership.

8am-11
Their lot isn't that big though.. wonder where they'll park everyone

Cars and Cigars at Saigon House in Ashburn

SAIGON OUTCAST
44921 George Washington Blvd #155
Ashburn, VA 20147

Sunday
May 23, 2021
2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.

So the Potomac car meet got shut down because of people revving their engines :mad:

Now there is a show at Westfield's Montgomery Mall in Bethesda the 1st and 3rd Sunday from 9-11. [edited because 2nd & 4th Sunday was incorrect info on their website]

Last edited:
So the Potomac car meet got shut down because of people revving their engines :mad:

Now there is a show at Westfield's Montgomery Mall in Bethesda the 2nd and 4th Sunday from 9-11. We're planning on checking that out tomorrow at 9:30 if anyone is interested.
interesting... which lot? actually it would probably be pretty obvious ha.

the potomac cars and coffee got moved to poolesville now

It turns out the website was wrong, I corrected my post from yesterday above with the correct info, based on a discussion with a security guard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom