Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Potomac Cars and Coffee is a good one too. Smaller group but nice classics and others show up.

Next event I'll probably attend will be in September. Have some repairs and trips on the docket for the remaining weekends in August.

Sorry for the confusion, Cars & Cigars is the second Saturday of each month (just got back on track), 2-5P. Yes, they change venues each time. I think they are going back to Lost Rhino next month. The Potomac Falls Cars & Coffee in Sterling appears to be every Saturday 7-9A at Calvary Temple.

Cars & Cigars officially posted the next event on September 12th, 2-5P at The Zone in Ashburn. Hopefully, some folks can make it and see you all there.

Cars and Cigars in Ashburn was this past weekend. Pretty good turnout and a handful of off-roaders. The next one will be October 10th.

Toyotas and Coffee is this Sunday (09/27) from 0800 to 1000 @ the Krispy Kreme: 5020 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

Toyotas and Coffee is this Sunday (09/27) from 0800 to 1000 @ the Krispy Kreme: 5020 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, MD 21704

I’ll be there bright and early. Sad I couldn’t make it to the swap meet. Hopefully I can get my yota fix there.

edit: rain here early. I’ll be there closer to 10

Last edited:
CLCC Show and Swap Meet Saturday and Toyotas and Coffee; Krispy Kreme Frederick, MD on Sunday.
CLCC took the cake, but good turn out in Frederick as well.
Tons of pics on my IG. Just easier, for me, to post images there.
Couple brought a Toyota Trekker! Mint condition; it was quite a sight.

Heading up to PA next weekend but I think I'll hit up Dulles Landing the following.

CLCC Show and Swap Meet Saturday and Toyotas and Coffee; Krispy Kreme Frederick, MD on Sunday.
CLCC took the cake, but good turn out in Frederick as well.
Tons of pics on my IG. Just easier, for me, to post images there.
Couple brought a Toyota Trekker! Mint condition; it was quite a sight.

Heading up to PA next weekend but I think I'll hit up Dulles Landing the following.
i'm heading up to PA next weekend too!

The tracker was the only rig we got pictures of, the guy was pretty cool also
26843B9D-A8E8-4B45-801C-BA61A7CD10F2.jpeg

B252BEC8-96A6-4D08-AF12-31645CC1B98B.jpeg

49A0A0DF-AC5F-4DBA-8481-A85AA30EA1BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Supposed to clear up a little on Saturday.

What are the options?

Supposed to clear up a little on Saturday.

What are the options?
Dunkin Donuts Parking Lot in South Riding is an early AM option, Potomac Cars and Coffee is also a weekly Sunday occurrence, with good weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom