Cars and Coffee - Post here where you're headed to showcase. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0600? How bad does someone want to show off to arrive that early on a weekend??? Or maybe there are enough 2nd and 3rd shift workers up there to make that tIme? Please enlighten me. My local C&C was most recently 6 miles from my house (until it got killed by idiots in Mustangs and MOPAR, like the prior location,) and it was mostly posers and dxxxxbags in Detroit's finest & super/hypercars until the cops and property owners owners got tired of them. I hope your class of people have more class.

That car show doesn't get the riff raff. I remember I went out that way to fish a few years back and didn't know about the car show until meeting up with my buddy. The amount of classic Ferrari's and all I saw driving back was amazing!

It was a good one! Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6 made an appearance.
And yes, as @afgman786 indicated, the crowd is respectable. Not one person, at least I did not witness, speed off from the lot as they left.
Funny thing, this gathering has not "officially" resumed, and the owners of the coffee house were actively reminding people of that during the event, as you'll see on their website and IG as well. Therefore I will respectfully not return to Katie's Cars and Coffee until they give the go-ahead.

Last edited:
I have a hard time with Katie’s since I usually get home from work after 2 am the night before but over the years they have very proactively discouraged people from driving like idiots and revving their engines needlessly. A long time ago I went there and the crowd went from quiet disbelief when someone drove out like a wild banshee to a little applause when they were then pulled over by the police at the light. I think they’ve built a good relationship with the police. In fact, I believe at one point they were even trying to ban people the acted that way.

the 6am thing is pretty intentional I think. It keeps a lot of riff raff out. A lot of the successful folks that own these cars got where they are by waking up super early to start the grind before 90% of people were out of bed. I think a lot of them would be awake even if there was no cars and coffee.

just my thoughts

Toyotas and Coffee is next up!

From 0800 to 1000 on 07/26/20.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
5020 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, Maryland 21704

Toyotas and Coffee is next up!

From 0800 to 1000 on 07/26/20.

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
5020 Buckeystown Pike, Frederick, Maryland 21704

I’m really going to try and get to this one. I wish my work hours were more car event friendly.

Commonwealth classics in Marshall is having cars and coffee Saturday starting at 8am.

E80686DA-F3DE-4810-8649-916085682831.png

D78521E3-228C-449D-A551-8008982D63BF.png

So who's going to the one in Marshall? Don't have to open the pub tomorrow, might hang out before having to head to the pub

So who's going to the one in Marshall? Don't have to open the pub tomorrow, might hang out before having to head to the pub
I plan on going. Aiming to leave about 8-830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom