Carpet Kits and Seat Kits? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to replace most of the interior in my 88 FJ62. Interior is grey and I see alot of options online. Anyone doen this with any advice they could share? Looking at Cool Cruisers and Cruiser Corps so far. Thanks in advance.

Get the carpet from @dnp
full loop weave, fits great, you’ll find a lot of fans on the forum.
cant help on seat kits. A few years back sor.com had OEM fabric seat covers but I think they are long gone.

Reactions: dnp
I am looking to replace most of the interior in my 88 FJ62. Interior is grey and I see alot of options online. Anyone doen this with any advice they could share? Looking at Cool Cruisers and Cruiser Corps so far. Thanks in advance.
I can definitely help you with carpet. What are you looking to do seat-wise? Is yours in bad shape or are you just wanting to change to something else?

Here's a shot of a grey carpet install for reference:

Farman grey 1.JPG

I can definitely help you with carpet. What are you looking to do seat-wise? Is yours in bad shape or are you just wanting to change to something else?

Here's a shot of a grey carpet install for reference:

View attachment 2368886
Yes mine is a 62 and I need gray carpet. All the seats are torn so I was thinking of something just like what you have pictured, unless the original material is offered somewhere. The seat backs are all good front and back, the bottom of all the seats are trashed. I don't know how hard that would be to replace. So do you offer seat covers as well as carpet? If so I would love a quote and I will get back to you quickly. My email is chuck@lanemusic.com , Thanks

Hey Chuck,

Does your truck have the same pattern material as the seat in the photo above? The material changed in (I believe) the 1987 model year 60 to a different pattern (see photo below). That newer material seems to be harder to find than the material in the photo above. I only handle replacement carpet, but SMS Fabrics has created a remarkably similar reproduction for the above fabric. I'm not sure if anyone has yet attempted to recreate the material below, so it can be difficult to find (at least it was for me, as I was reviving the 62 below. For Sale - Early 3F4 Red 1988 FJ62 (September, 1987 build))

I'll PM you about the price / options on carpet. In the meantime, post some photos of your interior to let folks know what you have. Often times, people have pieces or whole seats they're willing to sell.

Thanks,
David

Driver interior.jpg

It has the same pattern as picture above (red). Were you able to get me aprice for the gray carpet kit?

It has the same pattern as picture above (red). Were you able to get me aprice for the gray carpet kit?
I tried to send a PM to you, but it said you have reached your "maximum allowed inbox limit." I can't exactly remember, but I think if you buy a "star" on here, it increases your inbox capacity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom