FJ55 Carpet and Vinyl Kits - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tease!

open

Red X...

Jason, are the seat risers cut out of the front section? And how far back does the front section go? Thanks!

What I really wanna know is, where did he get those door panels! Wowza!

i have a set i need to put on , yes 1500ram .. or he lists them on ebay . message him on ebay tell him you are a mudder .. they are flawless in quality .

Jason, are the seat risers cut out of the front section? And how far back does the front section go? Thanks!

S,

Front section goes back to the rear part of the heater. NO holes anywhere you must cut them in yourself. For those that have different transmissions, gear boxes, twin/triple sticks, heater delete, custom seat bracket configurations.. etc... These are just right for you.

J

S,

Front section goes back to the rear part of the heater. NO holes anywhere you must cut them in yourself. For those that have different transmissions, gear boxes, twin/triple sticks, heater delete, custom seat bracket configurations.. etc... These are just right for you.

J

This vehicle has a H55 trans. So was perfect. Kaleb is doing the restoration - doing a great job!

This vehicle has a H55 trans. So was perfect. Kaleb is doing the restoration - doing a great job!

@kaleb black

@bobm used to make the door scuff plates custom. He made mine for my HAMP rig from stainless. Awesome quality. You texted me an inquiry, but I'll refresh everyone's memory that @bobm had these available and the $$ for quality is/was priceless, IMO.

Jason

Looks great. I might be ready to pull the trigger on these.

Just a heads up. I'm packing things this weekend for the move. If anyone wants a carpet set, speak now! It'll be Nov/Dec before I will probably have these readily available again. I won't dig these out of the trailer after Monday.

Jason
Sending you an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom