FJ55 Carpet and Vinyl Kits - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already placed my bulk order, but will place another soon with the cargo sections once I get the template made and shipped to them.

Ballpark will be approx 2-3 weeks on new order and 30-40 day lead time on production.

Jason

Great, I definitely want a front and back seat set in black vinyl and a back cargo mat in black vinyl since it sounds like you're ordering those as well.

Thanks

Great, I definitely want a front and back seat set in black vinyl and a back cargo mat in black vinyl since it sounds like you're ordering those as well.

Thanks

I plan on making two different cargo mats. The standard short mat and then one that goes up the back of the seat as well.

I'll touch base when I'm ready and know good pricing.

J

Fuuuu:lol:

just put in a rear pew...

Received @scrapdaddy (thanks Ron) mat and back of seat template he made me. I'm waiting on some extra wide and heavy trace paper and then these will head off to Perth for reproduction.

How many are interested in a short standard mat in VINYL or CARPET?

How many are interested in a one piece mat and back of seat in VINYL or CARPET?

Black will be the main offering but I can order a few different carpet colors and 2 other vinyl colors.

Let me know,

Jason

Received @scrapdaddy (thanks Ron) mat and back of seat template he made me. I'm waiting on some extra wide and heavy trace paper and then these will head off to Perth for reproduction.

How many are interested in a short standard mat in VINYL or CARPET?

How many are interested in a one piece mat and back of seat in VINYL or CARPET?

Black will be the main offering but I can order a few different carpet colors and 2 other vinyl colors.

Let me know,

Jason

Awesome! I would be interested in seeing how the one piece mat fits the back of the seat. It would be Boss to do the 1-piece in carpet and then have a vinyl shorty to cover the carpet for dirty items...

Carpet kits arrived this afternoon. I'll get them broke out and inspected tomorrow and shipped out.

I have one FJ55 carpet set (front and rear - black carpet) not spoken for.

I shipped the 2 templates off to Perth on Monday. I hope to have the two cargo sections produced and back to me in the next 35-45 days.

Jason

Hey J, you get any bulk vinyl in grey?

Brilliant. I'm almost there...

Carpet kits arrived this afternoon. I'll get them broke out and inspected tomorrow and shipped out.

I have one FJ55 carpet set (front and rear - black carpet) not spoken for.

I shipped the 2 templates off to Perth on Monday. I hope to have the two cargo sections produced and back to me in the next 35-45 days.

Jason

Sorry if I missed, do you have pictures of the carpet sets?

Sorry if I missed, do you have pictures of the carpet sets?

Not installed yet. I have these two sets that will be offered for special pricing to get pics back. I sold a set last year and the guy said it fit great but never sent pics.... SO.... still waiting.

I will get pics of the sections out on the driveway tomorrow. But if they fit anything like the 60 kits... THEY WILL BE NICE.

J

Not installed yet. I have these two sets that will be offered for special pricing to get pics back. I sold a set last year and the guy said it fit great but never sent pics.... SO.... still waiting.

I will get pics of the sections out on the driveway tomorrow. But if they fit anything like the 60 kits... THEY WILL BE NICE.

J

Want to PM me the pricing?

Carpet arrived and inspected.

J

IMG_20170614_132420336.jpg
IMG_20170614_132429627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom