SIGN UP FOR TRAINING/GUIDED TRAILS - June 4-7th Uwharrie (OEX TRAINING / GRAND OVERLAND and BIG CREEK) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com

ORGANIZED PRIVATE TRAIL RUNS AND TRAINING FOR URE OPENING WEEKEND (June 4-7th)

Those of you wanting to take advantage of free training and trail rides that are being made available by OEX as well as camping at Shadowlands, please sign up below.

WE NEED LEADERS!

Road Trip: @CharlestonG8R (FJ40)

EASY TRAILS:
Leader: @FJinTegaCay (Fj40) Possible leader: @roadstr6 (FJ55)
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @CUSailor (FJ40) @FJ Noob (FJ60) @SchnooderValve (FJ40) @FloTheFJ60 (FJ60) @NearJetties (FJ62) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) @ClemsonCruiser (FJ40) @Fort Knox (fj40) @Hallout (FJ60) @ontherxs (HJ60) @blue74 @Boomstick (LC200) @amay3 (FZJ80) @Hallout @Jaeco (FJC) @EZride @GregFrench (FJCruiser)

MEDIUM
Leader: @manunavasd4x4
Participants: @9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX
Participants: @greenseaman (4runner) @raanderson77 (FJ62) @muddonkey (FJ40) @matzell @ontherxs (FJ60)
HARD
Participants: @4LowandSlow (Maybe)
Participants: @NCLARKIN @4LowandSlow (maybe)

Anyone volunteering to organize and coordinate the Relic Road Trip (with picnic) please let me know.

TRAINING SIGNUPS:

OEX has agreed to offer off road training as part of the event!!
  • Signup for training is limited to 15 vehicles per session (relics or non relics are welcome)
  • You MUST be registered (paid) for the Relic Run as well as be signed up for your trail rides (above) BEFORE you can request a sign up for training.
  • 3 class sessions (half day) are offered - Off Road 101 on Thursday or Friday, and Off Road 102 on Friday
  • Feel free to sign up for 101 and 102 sessions if you like
  • There is no additional cost for the sessions.
  • All sessions will consist of both classroom based and hands on training (obstacle course/trail riding)
  • Once you have paid for CRR, and have signed up for the trail rides, please just post on this thread in this fashion "Put me down for 101 on Thursday" or "Put me down for 102 on Friday" or even "Put me down for both 101 and 102"
  • Your screen name will appear below confirming your signup

Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101/102 (Mixed Class) (2PM-5PM) 10 of 15 Participant spots available
@NCLARKIN
@ontherxs
@EZride
@GregFrench
@jamesurq

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@amay3
@Hallout
@blue74
@NCLARKIN
@jamesurq

Wait List: [@GregFrench

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FloTheFJ60
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
@amay3
@ontherxs

Waitlist: @NCLARKIN @EZride @jamesurq@GregFrench

Last edited:
I can lead a hard trail trip. Not sure how many relics want to do Daniel, but I'll lead one of the two hard trail trips.

Non-relic/Easy/Not leading/LX470

Relic / Easy Trails / Non-Leader / FJ40

Put me down for both 101 and 102

Last edited:
Relic / Easy Trails / Non-Leader / FJ40

Put me down for both 101 and 102

All updated to this point...

Please put me down for the Off Road 101.

Relic / Easy trails / Non-leader / FJ60

Husband has lots of experience mud riding in his youth (ahem)... anywhere I can see more about the difference between 101 and 102? Not sure where we/he fits.... TIA.

Relic / easy trails / non-leader / fj62 and 101/102 please.

Thanks guys!

Relic / Easy trails / Non-leader / FJ60

Husband has lots of experience mud riding in his youth (ahem)... anywhere I can see more about the difference between 101 and 102? Not sure where we/he fits.... TIA.
Sorry - there's no formal course outlines unfortunately. Let me know what you decide. I don't think anyone taking the 101 will feel like they wasted their time, and alternately I don't think anyone taking 102 will feel lost - the instructors will likely teach the class based on the group's level as a whole.

Relic run / easy trails / non leader / fj40
Please include me in 101 and 102
Thx

Can you please specify which trails still qualify as medium? (i.e. Daniel in reverse to the top of the climb)

If you volunteer to lead a medium trail ride, you can decide:). In general though yes, back side of Daniel is medium.

Last edited:
Sorry - there's no formal course outlines unfortunately. Let me know what you decide. I don't think anyone taking the 101 will feel like they wasted their time, and alternately I don't think anyone taking 102 will feel lost - the instructors will likely teach the class based on the group's level as a whole.

Sounds good. Put us down for 102 since I'm not sure we can get there until Friday morning. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom