Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Correct me if I am wrong but was it you guys and that saw the atv tearing up the guard rail?

It was not exactly local news as depicted on the camera guy’s logo. It’s was programming for a recurring segment called Roy’s Folks which I believe runs on the local Fox channel 8 news. If you google Roy’s Folks programming, you will see a bunch of segments that have aired showing local folks with unique interests doing what they love. There was one on banjo players and another on historic general stores in NC. All segments cover unique history and interests of local North Carolina Folks. I guess a Landcruiser event with a bunch of folks enjoying themselves will make a good segment.

Eric please do let us know when you hear of the segment airing so we can find out how to watch it. Awesome event you guys put together and some really nice people attended. Our club will definitely be including this event in our regular rotation.

Thanks to all the CLCC and Keystone guys for making the trip a group success. Food, wheeling and hang out time was top notch.

Yeah thanks guys for all the food and hospitality, and to Stump for an exciting ride especially on Saturday. Was an awesome event, good wheeling, lotsa cruisers and great camaraderie in the evenings. I would certainly say it was very well run. Other than Mitch running short on meatballs the food was great! The campground was good- clean showers with enough hot water and none of us got arrested for having alcoholic beverages.
I'll say this, there are some challenging trails at Uwharrie, and that red clay is slippery when wet! And of course none of the trails will get any easier given the traffic that they see regularly.
On a side note I put 1800 kilometers on my diesel 81 and it ran like a top. Did an oil change yesterday (11 quarts!!!!) and adjusted the alternator belt. When I checked the odometer it read 160,8777KM- 99,963 miles!

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. I need PM's from the winners of the OrangeBoxx Fab PSD racks please.

Thanks guys.

Did anyone find and pick up a large Tervis cup at camp? I thought I grabbed it but I can't find it now.

I'm pretty sure I have it...

Took the 80 to the car wash today, and holy cow, that clay is some stubborn s***!

Tell me about it. I just did my second wash today and red s*** was still coming out from the chassis. Anyways, Black Rhino is nice and shiny now. :)

I took mine to the care wash.
$10 later I have most of the clay gone.

It was not exactly local news as depicted on the camera guy’s logo. It’s was programming for a recurring segment called Roy’s Folks which I believe runs on the local Fox channel 8 news. If you google Roy’s Folks programming, you will see a bunch of segments that have aired showing local folks with unique interests doing what they love. There was one on banjo players and another on historic general stores in NC. All segments cover unique history and interests of local North Carolina Folks. I guess a Landcruiser event with a bunch of folks enjoying themselves will make a good segment.

Eric please do let us know when you hear of the segment airing so we can find out how to watch it. Awesome event you guys put together and some really nice people attended. Our club will definitely be including this event in our regular rotation.

Thanks to all the CLCC and Keystone guys for making the trip a group success. Food, wheeling and hang out time was top notch.
They just shared the video on Facebook. Chad Tucker is the reporters name. He's working on adding it to their web page and once they do I'll have a link to embed here. :beer:

They couldn't get enough of My Junk!
She's a Sexxy beast!!
IMG_3210.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom