Carolina Relic Run 26-29 April (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On a more serious note, what's the plan for getting to the RR: departure time, route, ...

I was under the impression that most of us will drive down there on Thursday.

Should we meet at the Moo Thru in Remington at around 0800? I was thinking of taking 29 all the way down.
It shows that taking 95 is the same time when leaving at that time.

Last edited:
Since when am I lumped into the group of Bob and Schmucko when it comes to Metamucil and regularity. I work for a living, I was born in the sixties, and my dick and heart still work
Properly. I see no similarities at all between myself and those two dinosaurs and I take offense to the association.

8:30 will probably be better for me. I have to pickup Brother Burl and Bob. But I can find my own way.

Since when am I lumped into the group of Bob and Schmucko when it comes to Metamucil and regularity. I work for a living, I was born in the sixties, and my dick and heart still work
Properly. I see no similarities at all between myself and those two dinosaurs and I take offense to the association.

Once you pass the "50" mark you get lumped in with the Old Farts. My heart may be a little iffy but my dick still works thank you very much.

Should we meet at the Moo Thru in Remington at around 0800?-Yes

Worst case Ill meet folks in cville, if I miss the moo through.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuudddddggggge. I'm hanging with y'all for breakfasts. FYI the nearest actual grocery store is about 15-20 miles away, so make damn sure you have enough before arrival. The Eldorado Outpost will have staples (if it's canned) and they make a mean breakfast grease bomb for when you wake up too late to cook. They're about 10 minutes away on the service roads. Bring your own shovel if hitting the trails immediately afterward. Buy your trail passes here and grab a free URE map by the door as you leave. You can also buy a range pass there if you want to shoot at Flintlock (100yd rifle and short pistol). They don't sell range passes at the range. Yeah man, I don't know what's up with that.

Also, I recommend Perky's on 29 (Atavista, VA) just south of Lynchburg for travel day lunch. So much goodness there. And a full bar...not that any of you would probably care about such a thing. Warning - miss it and you're driving another hour to Danville for food.

Somebody hit me with an ETA when y'all are about Danville/state line. I wanna make sure to be there at camp to guide you to the worst place ever camp sites of your dreams. Stump has my number. Getting online/email can be a challenge at Group Camp but texts usually go through without much hassle.

Somebody hit me with an ETA when y'all are about Danville/state line. I wanna make sure to be there at camp to guide you to the worst place ever camp sites of your dreams. Stump has my number. Getting online/email can be a challenge at Group Camp but texts usually go through without much hassle.

I lots of green three leaf toilet paper to "fall" asleep in

I lots of green three leaf toilet paper to "fall" asleep in

Looks kinda like this
download.jpg

So soft, really opens up my sinuses too.

Where’s Crusha’s Campfire in a Can when you need it?

There is a possibility of it making an appearance, if the planets align.
I’ve got my fingers crossed and will know in a few days.

It's official. I'm registered...

signed up, day late for $10 discount but that seems to be how I roll, I say we meet up at 8:30 so we can make Chris ride with us
Works for me.

Does anyone have a handheld CB I can borrow for the event? Idk how strict they're going to be on inspections. I think I have the rest of the required items I can throw in the 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom