Carolina Relic Run 2020 - Registration is now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Anyone from GA going? Looks like I'll be driving down to GA first and then going to Relic with my cousin towing his 40.

Anyone from GA going? Looks like I'll be driving down to GA first and then going to Relic with my cousin towing his 40.

I'll be going. It's a fantastic event. I'm a member of ONSC, as I just moved to Georgia from North Carolina. Fantastic group up there and their events keep getting better. I'll either be taking one of my 100's or hopefully find an 80 before then.

I'll be going. It's a fantastic event. I'm a member of ONSC, as I just moved to Georgia from North Carolina. Fantastic group up there and their events keep getting better. I'll either be taking one of my 100's or hopefully find an 80 before then.

Yes they are. Went last year and loved it! Convinced my cousin to go this year. Was going to see if anyone going from around Atlanta area wanted to caravan there. I'll be heading to GA on Wednesday and Relic on Thursday morning

I just thought I'd check in and see if anyone else has signed up to go? If you're on the fence, I would urge you to go. It's a fantastic time with a great club. If you don't have a relic, don't worry about it. Plenty of other generation cruisers and other Toyota trucks. It's just a great time. The training they are doing is absolutely fantastic too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom