CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2020 - OFFICIAL INFORMATION THREAD *CANCELED* - (REGISTERED ATTENDEES CHECK YOUR EMAIL) (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Carolina Relic Run 2020

*CANCELED*

Registrants, check your email for an official statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I missed this, tell me and I'll delete it. Where is the signup for the training? It was on the registration page for Logan's run but I didn't see it on this registration page. Either way I'll be there!

The training schedule is not defined yet, so it's not available in registration at this time.

Can't wait!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Registered, I'll see you guys around midday Friday (that's the plan, anyway)

Registered! I’m looking forward to being a participant. Great job to all those that are helping to pull off the event, especially James.
HOORAY!

I'm all about posting in the wrong thread today...

Just registered. Looking forward to making this year's event a great success!

Anyone looking to lead a trail ride, or help with organization please let me know. Those of you that have helped in the past please check in with me as well. We're putting together a list of trail leaders/routes/and inspectors versus most prior events method of "It's Whatever". :)

Knowledge of the trails or roads in the area is preferred but isn't required to help lead a trail. Common sense, and we can give you a map.

Registered... I'll be there in my 1965 FJ45 👍

Will be great to meet you dude! Just went through your Velveeta ROTW again. Major flashbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom