Events/Trails CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2020 - Cancelled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
WOOOOO HOOOOOO !

Already registered, and bought some raffle tickets !!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !
Registered. Now at some point I'm going to have to put my front axle back together and bleed the brakes... @dbenke is on record as offering to help pump the brakes while I provide a Mt Dew Substitute... Right now I'm planning to leave Friday afternoon and return Sunday morning.

Relic /easy trails /probably not leading/ fj40

Relic/road trip / possible lead /HJ45

Registered. Looking forward to making my first Relic Run since the inaugural event. Now I just have to get one of my old relics actually up and running :beer:

Already registered, and bought some raffle tickets !!

can I have the tires you win? I’d like to do away with the Michelins on the LX.

Early bird special ends this weekend!

We've got a Warn 8274 for the drivers raffle, a set of 5 BfGoodrich KM3 tires any size you want for the main raffle, and a lot more....

Relics????
1589910654365.png

From the event page:
OFFICIALLY CANCELLED. Uwharrie opens 5/31, but our event is too large to legally happen based on Phase 2 opening limits

See mud thread for details on training and private trail rides which due to their smaller size are still available through OEX

Our governor isn't quite as quick to move as yours is. How does it feel being able to eat at a restaurant again?

Our governor isn't quite as quick to move as yours is. How does it feel being able to eat at a restaurant again?
After Saturday's lunch following our trash pickup, you aren't missing anything. Now, a fresh haircut, amazing!

It's all about what makes you feel normal again, for some it's a haircut, for some it's a beer at the local tavern... some people like Land Cruisers....

It's all about what makes you feel normal again, for some it's a haircut, for some it's a beer at the local tavern... some people like Land Cruisers....
Driving a Land Cruiser with a fresh haircut to a local tavern for a cold beer. We could probably arrange a version of that this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom