Carlisle truck nationals August 3-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been to this before as a spectator. I really enjoyed myself and if anyone would be interested in meeting, hanging out and seeing some cool trucks and old junk I would be interested in getting togeather. There is more information on the web site.
Carlisle Truck Nationals - Lifted, Lowered, 4x4, Mini-Trucks, Classic Trucks, Big Rigs, Monster Trucks, Original Parts, Aftermarket Parts

If there would be enough interest we could try and take this a step further and hold a club meeting. I don't know what that gets us but I imagine it would include a spot to hangout, maybe we could set up some ez ups and a grill, probably have some trucks parked near by, maybe we could recruit some new members too.
Car Clubs at Carlisle Events | Classic Collector Vintage Car Bike Truck | Carlisle, PA

I'm not a keystone member yet but being as I live in Carlisle this would be a good catalyst for me to get joined and show up :) I'll pencil it in on the calendar. Good idea!

I've been a couple of times. I had a blast both times.
I remember a group of cruiser guys don't remember who they were. I tried to talk to them but they were kinda Dicks! Then later in life I met you all. Now I know you are all Dicks! :flipoff2:

I may take the family up this year. If you get a Keystone group I'll stop by and see you.

I've been a couple of times. I had a blast both times.
I remember a group of cruiser guys don't remember who they were. I tried to talk to them but they were kinda Dicks! Then later in life I met you all. Now I know you are all Dicks! :flipoff2:

I may take the family up this year. If you get a Keystone group I'll stop by and see you.
Chris you say the nicest things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump for a very informal maybe we see each other get together. There will be no formal area representing keystone, maybe next year if the interest is here.

If anyone wants to stop by my place in Marysville, just over the mountain from Carlisle, I can plan to have the exhaust welded up on the 40 and ready for the first fire up since the engine/transmission swap. Fridge full of beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom