Cargo trunk molle panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. This is my latest addition to my lx570. I was not able to find anything is US so I've ordered it from Aliexpress. First I was sceptical when ordering them from China but when I've received the panels I was really happy with what I've received. The quality is very good and shipping was fast ( two weeks). Its really easy to install. I believe there is a option to add shelf but I already went different direction with enclosing fridge. The store name is on one of the pictures.

20230404_172611.jpg

20230404_172539.jpg

20230404_172556.jpg

20230404_172547.jpg

20230404_172638.jpg

Victory 4x4 makes a very similar product. Theirs seems to be lower-profile, but I like how these mount around the grab handles.

Hey OP, wondering if you can confirm that these don't require drilling into the interior panels. Does the bottom part just hold onto the interior window trim?
Drilling into the 570 just freaks me out and I'd love an alternative.

Very nice looks good, where did you get those 3rd row seat hole covers?

Hey OP, wondering if you can confirm that these don't require drilling into the interior panels. Does the bottom part just hold onto the interior window trim?
Drilling into the 570 just freaks me out and I'd love an alternative.
No drilling required but possible to do it for beefier mouting points . Double side tape is so strong that even with gear on the panel , holds well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom