Cargo Liner without Lip? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a one-piece cargo liner without a load lip?

I currently have the Husky first and second row mats, and the two-piece Toyota All-Weather mats in the third row + cargo area.

From what I can tell from the manufacturer renderings, the Husky and Weathertech Cargo Liners have a ~1 inch lip on the loading edge. I would rather have the loading edge flat for sliding things across without catching, and for less chance of long term curling. The OEM All-Weather liner doesn't have a lip, but it's loose fitting and slides around, and the third row and cargo area mats are two parts.

Would love to see pictures of how the Husky and Weathertech (and other brands) cargo liners look with the third row up and the tailgate open.
Lloyds Mats

Removed 3rd row and installed a mat from Llyod's for a 2018 LX with no third row. Ford perfect. No lip. This is the Northridge design in Gray.

PXL_20210324_223657744.jpg

PXL_20210324_223650218.jpg

Decided to bite the bullet and order the spendy Toyota Australia OEM cargo liner (Part # PZQ2060170 from Michael at Sydney City Toyota). Perfect fit and meets all my criteria: works with the third row, one piece, and no load lip to get continually caught and curled up. Very stout and heavy rubber, much sturdier than the US-spec Toyota OEM All Weather cargo mats it's replacing. Much nicer fit around all the curves of the cargo area and third row feet as well. The Land Cruiser and Toyota logos aren't as loud in person as they appear in pictures either.

Came out to $217 USD/$270 AUD = $110 AUD mat + $160 AUD shipping 😬
IMG_8657.jpg
IMG_8660.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to bite the bullet and order the spendy Toyota Australia OEM cargo liner. Perfect fit and meets all my criteria: works with the third row, one piece, and no load lip to get continually caught and curled up. Very stout and heavy rubber, much sturdier than the US-spec Toyota OEM All Weather cargo mats it's replacing. Much nicer fit around all the curves of the cargo area and third row feet as well. The Land Cruiser and Toyota logos aren't as loud in person as they appear in pictures either.

Came out to $217 USD/$270 AUD = $110 AUD mat + $160 AUD shipping 😬
View attachment 2716818View attachment 2716819
Looks like it fits better than US OEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom