Cargo liner that’s not WT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JcrewLC

SILVER Star
Threads
Any options out there that you would recommend that’s not Weather Tech that’s available in Tan. Looking for something that’s all weather and flat.

Why not weather tech? I have weather tech front to back and I love it. Just took my dogs and kids to the beach and threw all the sandy bits and dogs in the back and I specifically remarked how much I loved that cargo liner. Is it sorta floppy on the sides? Yeah, but it does the job and fits well.

Why not weather tech? I have weather tech front to back and I love it. Just took my dogs and kids to the beach and threw all the sandy bits and dogs in the back and I specifically remarked how much I loved that cargo liner. Is it sorta floppy on the sides? Yeah, but it does the job and fits well.
Just looking for something flat across. Not a fan of the raised edges.

Ah gotcha, makes sense. I have a bunch of kids and a dog who hates riding in the back. He barfs or worse every time and I just love those damn raised edges.

Have you seen this one? Cruiser corps has a bad rep but can they mess up a mat?

i have WT and H-A-T-E them. the edges have curled in really bad and they dont stay in place. i mean they work but when i paid as much for something i expect it to work better than the ones i can get at walmart.

i have WT and H-A-T-E them. the edges have curled in really bad and they dont stay in place. i mean they work but when i paid as much for something i expect it to work better than the ones i can get at walmart.
Interesting!

I have WT in my LC and love them! They have been molded perfect to my truck for 4 years. No issues.

Now, when I look at the Huskyliners I had in my Jeep GC, they were all curled in and you stood on top of the edges more than in the middle of them, like what you describe.

I wonder if there is a cutoff date that was good / bad for each of the manufacturers based on plastic and molding technology.

I wonder if there is a cutoff date that was good / bad for each of the manufacturers based on plastic and molding technology.

no idea but if i get home and the sun is still up i will snap some pictures of the black ones in my rig and the rear cargo liner in my son's for you all to see. they look terrible.

i got them april 4th 2018 from amazon. cost almost 200 bucks for first and second row in black. the rear one in my son's truck was there when i got it so i cant say anything about how it was treated.

I had a full WT set (cargo mat and floor mats) previously. I had the same issue with the edges curling up on the cargo mat and stopped using it bc it was so annoying. Floor mats worked well though no issues there.

My 80 came with a WT. It had the holes cut out in it for the 3rd row seat mounts. That made it useless for trapping any water. It moved around on the carpet whenever I loaded up the cargo area. The raised lip on the edge was a pain whenever moving stuff over it. It ended up in my shed for many years until I finally gave it away. YRMV

The WT in the rear of my rig is flat, no raised edges. I'll see if there is any ID marks moulded into it.

Goose gear makes a flat plate that would work if you have the $$$ and patience for it to arrive.

Ah gotcha, makes sense. I have a bunch of kids and a dog who hates riding in the back. He barfs or worse every time and I just love those damn raised edges.

Have you seen this one? Cruiser corps has a bad rep but can they mess up a mat?
I have these in mine (floor mats and cargo mat). Fit perfect, indentions help contain spills, and replaced WT product that had curled terribly

Forgot to post pics but because someone asked on the Facebook group I remembered.

It's not terrible but for what I paid I expect better.

PXL_20211231_145156745.jpg
PXL_20211231_145241749.MP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom