Cargo Liner Recommendation for 100 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have read many older posts about the all weather cargo liner options for the 100s. The weathertech one to use with the 3rd row installed misses the back corrners. Can't find the husky liner (discontinued?) that seems to fit better. Anyone find a good solution for coverage when 3rd row is installed?
Thanks

I am looking for the same thing. I have a email into Lloyd Mats to see if they could custom cut the cargo area to NOT have the 3rd row cutouts.

Thanks those look great, hadn't seen before. Dumb question but any chance the 200 mats fit in the 100 cargo area? Probably not but don't know for sure.

I’m in the market for the same thing. Any input would greatly be appreciated

Perhaps Proform (NZ). I have no experience with them but they seem to fit the bill....

3116_-__1000X1000.png
3112_-__1000X1000.png

10% discount code "FIRST10"

Interesting! That is pretty much exactly what I am looking for, gives the ability to cover the 3rd row attachment points with either and still allow for everything to be utilized in the case it is needed.

These look perfect...where can I buy in USA? Dont see any distributors here. Thanks-

If you scroll to the bottom of the page on the right side you will see a "location" selector. Change that to USA and then go through the process. I just did everything except put my CC info in and it seems to be available here?!

Perfect, thanks didnt see that option. I see two options (both black), one has 3rd row ac and other doesn't (only the no ac is in stock).

Non rear AC 100 has more cargo sq footage.

Curious to know if the pieces for the 3rd row feet pop in or out or need to be cut out on the proform

Curious to know if the pieces for the 3rd row feet pop in or out or need to be cut out on the proform

I can't speak positively about this exact one, but in my experience if they come like shown (with the spots for them, but with material there) then they need to be cut out.

I have the proform in mine and I'm pretty happy with it. It was direct from austrailia, but with the exchange rate and shipping it was about the same price as the weathertech. The area where the 3rd row seats would go need to be cut out. Since I only run with one jumper seat in the back I only cut out one side.

I have the proform in mine and I'm pretty happy with it. It was direct from austrailia, but with the exchange rate and shipping it was about the same price as the weathertech. The area where the 3rd row seats would go need to be cut out. Since I only run with one jumper seat in the back I only cut out one side.

Do you feel like the fit is good? Mind posting a pic or two?

Awesome, thanks for posting! Now I just need them to get it back in stock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom